Euler DAO Delegate Application

Name: Synthetix Ambassador Council

Address or ENS: snxambassador.eth

Discord username: mastermojo83#4197, MiLLiΞ#6969, Matt | Synthetix#2166

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: As Synthetix ambassadors we feel that we are well equipped to contribute to the improvement and maintenance of Euler via governance and represent the Synthetix ecosystem as well.

The SNX Ambassadors play the role of governance participation on behalf of our community for many protocols and Euler governance would be yet another key place for us to be active in.

My Web3 interests:

DAOs, Governance, DeFi

I confirm that:

I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree

I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: Agree

I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Agree

My skills and areas of expertise:

The Synthetix Ambassador Council is composed of three members who are signers on the snxambassador.eth multi-sig, and we oversee governance for many ecosystem protocols. We are currently active Delegates for several DeFi projects and have experience in submitting and deploying governance proposals and staying up to date on broader governance matters. We also have access to resources with in the Synthetix DAO for purposes of protocol integrations.

Our current signers, who’s twitter handles can be found on @snxambassadors profile bio, are made up of a combination of SNX Core Contributors and long time active Community members who are well versed in the operation of Synthetix and other DeFi/NFT projects.

We have a diverse set of skills that include Protocol/Governance analysis, user acquisition strategies, varying degrees of DeFi integrations, general marketing/communication skills and a wide range of other abilities in web3 and DeFi alike.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/snxambassadors
Discord: Synthetix