Euler DAO Delegate Application

ETH Address: 0xAEEDDc8b9b0b50f5C733cF740ADD0932960c229C

Discord username: demitchy

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
As a Defi and crypto enthusiast in general who loves your project, i strongly believe this Dao will be a great way to learn first hand all about your project.

My Web3 interests:
DAOs, DeFi, Gaming, Governance, NFTs, Wallets.

I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree
  • I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: Agree
  • I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Agree

My Web3 qualifications:

• i am an NFT marketer, crypto Social Media Influencer,
  • Ambassador of Bybit and Thinkium,
  • An active member of promient Daos like HangoutDAO, RektDAO.
    I’d like to contribute to DeFi and Web3 continuously.

Additional links:

ETH Address: 0xF08e4E2ED66C0895AFd25bA5CA265001a9bbD6cf

Discord username linhroon#9707

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate

I see the growth potential of Euler Finance and want to be a part of Euler DAO

My Web3 interests:

• My Web3 interests:

Data and analytics, DeFi, Developer tools, Economics, Governance*

** I confirm that:

*I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree

*I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: Agree

*I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Agree

My Web3 qualifications:

Some project i have contributed: Gitcoin, Francium, Sirius finance, Especially, I am successful partnership with Starbank protocol to organize AMA with the Nông dân - Crypto community

Additional links:

I am from Vietnam and Founder Nông dân - Crypto: Telegram: Contact @nongdancryptovn

And facebook page: Redirecting...

And Group FACEBOOK: AIRDROP - BOUNTY - IDO - ICO - CRYPTO | Facebook

ETH Address: 0xcDD6ec239116C84B87916dCEef93D92ae0b64c1F

Discord username: memento7mori#3794

DeFi will change the financial world for the better! I will be proud and honored to represent my constituents at EulerDAO!
I have been a member of the cypto community since 2017 and an active DeFi user since 2019. Since then, I have constantly and tirelessly followed this topic and actively participate as an active user and contributor :slight_smile:
Euler is a new milestone in DeFi and I believe in the potential of the product and the solutions it offers to its users.

My Web3 interests: Governance, DeFi, DAOs, Cryptography, NFT, Blockchain solutions

I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree
  • I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: Agree

My Web3 qualifications:
I have extensive experience (more than three years) and act as a regional and senior ambassador, administrator of Russian channels in Discord and Telegram. Here are just some of my recent projects in different ecosystems such as Ethereum, Solana, Polkadot – Hashflow, Burnt Finance, Firefly exchange, Сlipper, Jupiter
OG в Tally, Saddle Finance и wounded community nominee в ElementFI

I am also a consultant to project teams on the development of the Ambassador program, marketing and interaction with the community in all Russian-speaking countries.
I am uniquely positioned to communicate the needs and voice of the community when making management decisions.

Ready to take responsibility and do my best to further the development of an unbiased Euler DAO!

Additional links:

ETH Address:0x04a388766aD092Ee64c0c529a3FDBd04AB5C345F

ENS name:

(Optional but strongly preferred)

Discord username:VjetShjnoda.eth#6776

(i think euler is a very promising project and i want to be part of the community.)

My Web3 interests:
Choose ≤ five from the following set. List them as comma-separated values as your answer, like: “A, B, C”.

Accessibility, Bridges, Cryptography, DAOs, Data and analytics, DeFi, Developer tools, Economics, Events, Environment, Gaming, Governance, Identity, Infrastructure, Legal, Messaging, Music, NFTs, Oracles, Privacy, Security, Social impact, Visual art, Wallets, Writing, Zero knowledge

I confirm that:B,N,Z

• I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree/DAO needs people to be actively engaged,without people, DAO is null)
  • I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: (Disagree/incentives is very important to encourage delegate be dedicated to project)
  • I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: (Agree/being a delegate requires responsibility)

My Web3 qualifications:

(i have participated in DAOs like snapshot, web3 like debank, zerion, and also an acitive delegator in cosmos, juno, osmos ecosystem)

Additional links:

ETH Address:
0x6A4CF45B34d3ff22B6c612b90963105f1AE25B9E
ENS name:
None
Discord username:
TonyCruyff#4921
Want to dedicate myself into something new, earn experience, able to help to a promising project. I am new to you project but you will see my contribution really soon - not going to limit myself only in this area so you will see some cool stuff soon
My Web3 interests:

1. NFT
  2. Social impact
  3. Writing
  4. Economics
  5. Visual art
    6.I confirm that:*
  • I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    My Web3 qualifications:
    I am node launcher (Moonbeam, Minima, Aptos, SubSpace, StarkWare, Pontem)
    Miner
    Staker
    Trader
    P2E TestNet user – AxieInfinity(macOS, Ronin), SpaceCrypto(Web, BSC), BlockchainBrawlers(Web, WAX), MOBOX (Testflight, BSC), PVU(both PVP and PVE – Testflight)
    DeFi tester – Biconomy Hyphen, Umee, CowSwap, Axelar, Mystiko.Network, Swim, ExoticMarkets, zkSync 2.0 and Switch.Mute , Pegasus, Firefly and much more
    Designer both in 2D and 3D. Doing threads (both text and graphics) and other Twitter ativity Writing and translating articles
    Currently a Biconomy Ambassador (Diplomat – type of community manager) and General, hosted several partnerships,managing community, moderating, creating content on weekly basis. Pontem Diem Ambassador (writing and translating articles for this project), some type of Ambassador in Heroes of Mavia – highest tier WL for my content
    Passed several educational courses – Goldfinch Flight Academy for backers and Crypto Startup School by a16z are among them

Additional links:

ENS name:
jackchong.eth

DeFi is multi-faceted. The solution space to invent the future of France is massive. The top-down approach gives you POV from monetary & banking economics (very relevant for Euler); bottom-up requires microfoundation & mechanism design.

I am an econ nerd and a builder at heart. I hate traders who only complain & play zero-sum games. Euler has a collaborative DAO culture, with a focus on managing risk. These are all missions that I align with.

Specifically, I want to be a delegate so that I can contribute to Euler’s governance beyond its current form of lending protocol. My vision for Euler is a multi-chain lending protocol that can someday actually disintermediate TradFi banking. To do that, Euler needs scaling within DeFi, but also scaling in the real world.

My Web3 interests:
Economics, DeFi, Writing, Developer Tools, Bridges

I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation
  • I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens
  • I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment

My Web3 qualifications:

• I am working on a real-world assets onboarding engine that deploys DeFi liquidity to sustainable energy infrastructure
  • I also write about DeFi concepts, research and ask a lot of questions
  • I am a junior Solidity dev; but I admit, I am more of a wordcel than shape rotator!

Additional links:
GitHub: jack-ox · GitHub

My Twitter threads on DeFi

Oh and did I tell you I just graduated from college?

What kind of “Absadorian program Goldginch”? And who is “she”? You seems carelessness about your application.

What kind of contribution to these protocols? Could you more specific?

I found 2 accounts with the same qualification and their interested Web3 sections.
Account 1: RiskyRick
ETH Address: 0xc6612f2E21aCD9C1B86dD3E4cdd0a83001693de2
ENS name: riskyrick.eth
Discord username: RiskyRick#9449
Account 2: tuantran21022
ETH Address: 0x6A4CF45B34d3ff22B6c612b90963105f1AE25B9E
ENS name: None
Discord username: TonyCruyff#4921

ETH Address: 0x01eacADF51FF60916157E32A58F640fe854e530F

ENS name: kayci.eth

Discord username: kaito | Utopia Labs :shinto_shrine:#5843

Euler serves as foundational financial infrastructure, and I would love to be able to help with anything related to increasing transparency + efficiency with the current coordination + compensation mechanisms that Euler is planning to run regarding their DAO - big fan of the project and truly think it brings solid fundamentals + innovation to the DeFi space.

My Web3 interests: DAO’s, governance.

I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications:

I’m a Co-Founder of Utopia Labs - which is a DAO infra project that helps DAO’s with their payroll, payments, book-keeping + accounting, where we unify the entire finance stack in a transparent way for DAO’s. Customers include some of the larger DAO’s out there - including Illuvium, Badger, Tracer DAO, FWB, etc.

A few relevant links:

1. In the process of becoming a multi-sig for Balancer DAO: Snapshot
  2. We’re currently exploring legal + compliance solutions for DAO’s, including a compliant payroll product with DAO’s such as Friends with Benefits: https://twitter.com/FWBtweets/status/1538857668743507968
  3. Most of my time is spent with trying to figure out how software can make DAO’s more efficient, so can bring this experience (if Euler + team find it valuable!)

Additional links:

ETH Address: 0xac30B94cDD7eaF9cf0E163eb3Ba270a06393B503

ENS name: thublockchain.eth

Discord username: JackC#7042

We think that Euler is an outstanding project among hundreds of others, because it’s truly improving the user experience and capital efficiency as a borrow & lending protocol. We are glad to be part of the journey to a promising future of DeFi.

Our Web3 interests:

Cryptography, DAOs, DeFi, Infrastructure, Zero knowledge

I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

My Web3 qualifications:

We are THUBA DAO, initiated by Tsinghua University Student Blockchain Association (THUBA).
We gather, educate, and incubate outstanding students to enter the Web3 world. As a DAO, we start from Tsinghua University and welcome all enthusiastic students across the world.

Our Mission is to Bring Blockchain to Everyone. Bridge the gap between our Students and the Blockchain World. Help more students to Learn about Blockchain, help talented students to get connected and build their networks, help students to explore blockchain and try their ideas and do cool stuff!

Additional links:

ETH Address: 0x6313675947B4DE9F6CF3D53340Dd2eA918779cB6
ENS name: None
Discord username: linhh#1329
Want to dedicate myself into something new, earn experience, able to help to a promising project. I am new to you project but you will see my contribution really soon - not going to limit myself only in this area so you will see some cool stuff soon
My Web3 interests:

1. NFT
  2. Visual art
  3. DeFi
  4. DAOs
  5. Analytics
    confirm that:

Additional links:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/NguynTu78404277
Discord: linhh#1329
Telegram: @linh271102

ETH Address:

0x34Eb88EAD486A09CAcD8DaBe013682Dc5F1DC41D

ENS name:

picodes.eth

Discord username:

Picodes#0368

Euler brought some really cool innovations to the lending space - relying on uniswap oracles, dutch-auction based liquidation for example.
I am deeply confident in the project but there will be many challenges ahead, and I’ll be glad to help, share what I’ve learned and try to collectively find the best path forward for the DAO !

My Web3 interests:

DeFi, Oracles, Developer tools, Bridges, DAOs

I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications:

Co-founder and core contributor @AngleProtocol, participating in all technical stuffs

Following and eventually participating in numerous DAOs including Tribe DAO, Stake DAO, Lobis…

Warden at @code4rena during my spare time

Additional links:

1 Like

ETH Address: 0x4dCbB1fE5983ad5b44DC661273a4f11CA812f8B8

I am a developer from Cobo wallet. I am familiar with most of the borrowing/lending platforms. Euler has the richest feature set and the best user experience. My technical skills and experiences in DeFi will help me to make good judgement in any vote.

My Web3 interests:
DeFi, DAO, Security, Creativity

I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications:

Developer from Cobo wallet
2 years experiences of DeFi

Additional links:
Company website: https://cobo.com/
Discord: Sherman#4508

I have filled the TypeForm. I was informed by a community member that this was all that was necessary, and there is no longer a need to duplicate answers in this thread. Making a post here just in case, please DM me if you have any questions about my delegate application. Thank you.

ETH Address: 0xdC1F98682F4F8a5c6d54F345F448437b83f5E432

ENS name: blockchaincolumbia.eth

Discord usernames:

President- @Cryptolafayette#4711

Head of Governance- @jam#7798

Reasons for delegation:

Governance in DeFi protocols is a crucial aspect of the industry that deserves more recognition and attention. There is a lack of governance participation in many protocols due to information overload, apathy, etc. Blockchain@Columbia’s governance team aims to represent these idle funds and help ensure Euler’s success.

Our Core Values:

• Further educate Blockchain@Columbia about Euler Finance
  • Advise and support Euler with Treasury Management initiatives
  • Establish dynamic exchanges between innovative teams, its partners, and other delegated protocols to further encourage Web-3 growth and partnership.

Web3 interests: Choose ≤ five from the following set. List them as comma-separated values as your answer, like: “A, B, C”.

With a diverse student body ranging from coders to researchers, we believe that our members have experience and interest in nearly every aspect listed below:

Accessibility, Bridges, Cryptography, DAOs, Data and analytics, DeFi, Developer tools, Economics, Events, Environment, Gaming, Governance, Identity, Infrastructure, Legal, Messaging, Music, NFTs, Oracles, Privacy, Security, Social impact, Visual art, Wallets, Writing, Zero knowledge

We confirm that:

I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree

I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: Agree

I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Agree

Our Web3 qualifications:

Blockchain@Columbia is Columbia University’s premier non-profit blockchain organization focusing on educating and empowering crypto builders, researchers, and creators. We launched the first student group DAO, Lion DAO, in 2021. Some DAO activities include a grants program that encourages students to participate in Uniswap, dYdX, & Compound governance. Our annual conference, Ledgerfest, focused on crypto and web3 founders from Arbitrum, Polygon, Cosmos, Drift, Audius, and more! We host weekly speakers like Aave Founder Stani, Nansen Founder Alex, and we host weekly technical blockchain and development workshops. This spring we organized a 3-day hackathon, Lionhack, for students and other builders in the space to help onboard more people to crypto and incubate new projects in the space.

Given our experience in our own DAO’s governance as well as in Uniswap, Compound, and dYdX, we believe that we are strongly equipped to act as a neutral and effective governance delegate for the Euler Community.

Current governance delegations: Aave, Compound, dYdX, Hop Protocol, MakerDAO, Optimism, Uniswap

Additional links:

Twitter- https://twitter.com/BlockchainatCU

Additional URL or blog- https://ledgerfest.info/

ETH Address: 0x5762F3074605df17AebE3f5BC8FC7f8702aca752

ENS name: dmat-defi.pod.xyz

Discord usernames: 0xBaer#6344, jengajojo.eth🏴#5896
Forum usernames @0xBaer @jengajojo

DAOplomats are a group of “Governators” from BanklessDAO. We are passionate about DAO governance and engage with web3 communities to represent the values and ideals of the Bankless movement within the greater ecosystem. Euler is currently the testing ground of Defi innovation. We, DAOplomats, are currently testing the community lead fluid Democrazy model in DAOs, which increases quality participation engagement within DAO governance.

Our Values

United we stand: We believe decentralisation is paramount in web3 governance. We aim to be the voice of everyday users.

Net positive engagement: We represent a community aiming to empower all parties involved and develop in a positive-sum manner.

Quality participation: We believe the quality active contributors could help a DAO evolve. We aim to deliver the best quality of work with minimum bureaucracy.

Bankless Lifestyle: As a group from BanklessDAO, we aim to enable more people to exit their reliability on legacy institutions and fully embrace internet-native digital organizations.

How do we work

We select value-aligned contributors from BanklessDAO to become delegates in our DAOstewards work stream. The work stream participants meet weekly for every protocol in which we exercise meta-governance and discuss our voting strategy and how to pursue the agenda inspired by our values.

Link to our voting history

My Web3 interests:

Choose ≤ five from the following set. List them as comma-separated values as your answer, like: “A, B, C”.

D, E, L, N

I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications:

DAOplomats is a nascent meta-governance group that emerged from BanklessDAO, focusing on governance advisory for early-stage DAOs. We are currency, an active governance participant in the Safe and Optimism DAO governance, and the most prominent delegate in 1inch DAO

Link to DAOplomats web3 profile DAOplomats profile - Google Docs
)

Additional links:

2 Likes

ETH Address: 0xea172676E4105e92Cc52DBf45fD93b274eC96676

ENS name: Stablelab.eth

Forum username: Matt_StableNode

Discord username: Matt_StableNode #3210

Reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

Euler is focused on bringing exciting innovations to the DeFi borrowing and lending space. We chose to be delegates for Euler to support the future of democratizing the assets people can lend and borrow. With reliable governance, Euler will be able to scale sustainably. We choose to play a key role in turning Euler’s vision into reality.

Web3 interests:

Governance, DAOs, DeFi,

I confirm that:

Web3 qualifications:

About StableNode:

StableNode is a prominent Governance Research firm, working to improve DAO Governance standards through our research and direct experience in creating governance frameworks. Our team is committed to providing investors and institutions with key insights through a suite of services including DAO analysis, governance research, tailored consulting, and delegation. We have a dedicated governance team working on the delegations while we also operate governance research projects and product developments.

Core Values:

• Active: We participate in every aspect of the governance process, ranging from presenting proposals, providing feedback in the forums, and active voting.
  • Research: Our decisions are backed by scientific research.
  • Trust: We act unbiased and transparent, according to our code of conduct, driven by a strong set of ethics and values.

Delegate Pitch:

StableNode is a “professional delegate” working on decentralized governance across various DeFi protocols. To ensure that StableNode is represented in a uniform and value-driven manner, we have a set of governance delegate policies that team members follow. Our goal is to participate in a professional, unbiased, transparent, and reliable manner while promoting the journey to full decentralization. Our expertise is the product of our research and years of experience working with and for DAOs.

Our team has been in the space for many years, both in research and as core contributors to protocols such as MakerDAO. We are focused on supporting protocols to reach a safe and sustainable level of decentralization.

There is no one-size-fits-all approach but we provide a framework of principles and tools we have developed throughout our experience. We have developed a systematic and robust approach to governance and growth. Creating principles that optimize the objective outcome of the decision-making process is key to successful governance.

Conflicts of Interest

StableNode invested in various entities such as Monetalis and Superfluid.

StableNode contributes to various protocols’ governance such as InstaDapp, Element Finance, Balancer, 1inch, and others, all disclosed on our website.

StableNode will disclose in case the voting might create conflicts of interest.

Waiver of Liability

By delegating to StableNode, you acknowledge and agree that StableNode participates on a best-efforts basis and will not be liable for any form of damages related to StableNode’s participation in SafeDAO.

Additional links:

1 Like

ETH Address: 0x8872fd5F66728Fc7cF01898199e162ee26f47BA8

ENS name: bankless.pod.xyz

Discord usernames: 0xBaer#6344, jengajojo.eth🏴#5896
Forum : @0xBaer @jengajojo

As members of Bankless DAOstewards, we believe we are well-equipped to maintain and contribute to tools which enable people to go Bankless. Our passion for decentralised governance has brought us here to experiment with how a decentralised money market should work and simultaneously spread the values and ideals of the Bankless movement.

Our Values

Bankless Lifestyle: We will help the world go Bankless by creating user-friendly onramps for people to discover decentralized financial technologies through education, media, and culture.

United we stand: We believe decentralisation is paramount in web3 governance. We aim to be the voice of everyday users. We put decision-making into the hands of the collective. We create legitimacy through an environment where the best ideas win.

Net positive engagement: We represent a community aiming to empower all parties involved and develop in a positive-sum manner.

Quality participation: We reward action and embrace risk. We aim to empower the community to continually drive new initiatives by providing a space to self-organize and quickly move from idea to action.

Link to our voting history

My Web3 interests:

DAOs, Governance, DeFi

I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in the governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree

My Web3 Qualifications:

The Bankless DAOstewards of Bankless DAO is mandated to oversee the governance concerning the Bankless Community; We are active participants in various DAOs and Defi protocols. Our area of Expertise includes building an Operational structure that suits Web3 native Orgs and launching and incubating contributor workstreams and projects.

Link to contributor database with individual delegate pitch of Bankless DAOstewards.

Conflict of Intrest

We are driven by the Bankless Values and will give maximum priority to BanklessDAO during a systemic Emergency in Web3 ecosystem. We are also active delegates on several DAOs like Safe and 1inch (Full list of our involvement in DAO ecosystem)

Additional links:

Notion

Twitter

ETH Address: 0x585d9e95871C82eEC89c906C9eb1f562078aE969

ENS name: vadym0x.eth

Discord username: vadym#8908

Lending/money-market protocol is a cornerstone of DeFi. Euler’s approach to risk management, protocol innovations, and major UX improvements are what make DeFi more mature and push it forward. Being a DeFi maximalist as well as an Euler user and a long-term token holder, I’d like to help the team and the community fulfill the protocol’s vision.

As a delegate, in terms of collaboration and contribution, my key focus points are:

1. Growth: expanding Euler’s market share and both Pool and Debt tokens supply; exploring collaboration with other protocols;
  2. Advocacy for Euler users and EUL token holders: minimizing risk from any potential events that might lead to insolvency; preventing governance short-termism;
  3. Treasury management: optimizing and prioritizing protocol costs; designing potential protocol revenue model.

My Web3 interests:

DeFi, Governance, Data and analytics, Economics, Infrastructure.

I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications:

Full-time in DeFi since the end of 2019. Was working as a PM on public liquidations infrastructure and insurance protocol (specifically focusing on lending protocol use cases such as insolvency risk, improving collateral onboarding, etc). My recent research and seed investments were focused on options and structured products protocols.

Background in product management, Growth, UX design, economics, and finance.

Additional links:

1 Like