Title: [RFC] Selection Process for Domain Allocators
Submission date: 16/02/2023
Reference: Delegated Domain Allocation by Questbook
With reference to RFC : Delegated Domain Allocation by Questbook, we propose the following process for selecting domain allocators for the following domains:
- Developer Tooling
- Multichain and Crosschain Strategy
- New Protocol Ideas
- Content Marketing and New User Acquisition
To be considered a candidate for a domain allocator for any of the above-listed domains, we invite community members to self-nominate themselves by replying to this RFC and sharing the following details in their replies:
- Preferred Domain
- Relevant Experience
- What is your experience in the interested domain?
- Proposal Evaluation
- What are the domain-specific rubrics that you will use for evaluating the proposals for the interested domain?
- Time commitment
- How much time are you willing to commit to this role?
- What is the expected Turn Around Time (TAT) that the builders can expect from you?
We welcome comments from all the community members after which the domain allocator for each domain will be selected via a community-wide Snapshot vote.