ETH Address: 0xea172676E4105e92Cc52DBf45fD93b274eC96676
ENS name: Stablelab.eth
Forum username: Matt_StableNode
Discord username: Matt_StableNode #3210
Reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
Euler is focused on bringing exciting innovations to the DeFi borrowing and lending space. We chose to be delegates for Euler to support the future of democratizing the assets people can lend and borrow. With reliable governance, Euler will be able to scale sustainably. We choose to play a key role in turning Euler’s vision into reality.
Governance, DAOs, DeFi,
I confirm that:
- I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree
- I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: Agree
- I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Agree
StableNode is a prominent Governance Research firm, working to improve DAO Governance standards through our research and direct experience in creating governance frameworks. Our team is committed to providing investors and institutions with key insights through a suite of services including DAO analysis, governance research, tailored consulting, and delegation. We have a dedicated governance team working on the delegations while we also operate governance research projects and product developments.
- Active: We participate in every aspect of the governance process, ranging from presenting proposals, providing feedback in the forums, and active voting.
- Research: Our decisions are backed by scientific research.
- Trust: We act unbiased and transparent, according to our code of conduct, driven by a strong set of ethics and values.
StableNode is a “professional delegate” working on decentralized governance across various DeFi protocols. To ensure that StableNode is represented in a uniform and value-driven manner, we have a set of governance delegate policies that team members follow. Our goal is to participate in a professional, unbiased, transparent, and reliable manner while promoting the journey to full decentralization. Our expertise is the product of our research and years of experience working with and for DAOs.
Our team has been in the space for many years, both in research and as core contributors to protocols such as MakerDAO. We are focused on supporting protocols to reach a safe and sustainable level of decentralization.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach but we provide a framework of principles and tools we have developed throughout our experience. We have developed a systematic and robust approach to governance and growth. Creating principles that optimize the objective outcome of the decision-making process is key to successful governance.
Conflicts of Interest
StableNode invested in various entities such as Monetalis and Superfluid.
StableNode contributes to various protocols’ governance such as InstaDapp, Element Finance, Balancer, 1inch, and others, all disclosed on our website.
StableNode will disclose in case the voting might create conflicts of interest.
Waiver of Liability
By delegating to StableNode, you acknowledge and agree that StableNode participates on a best-efforts basis and will not be liable for any form of damages related to StableNode’s participation in SafeDAO.