Euler DAO Delegate Application

ETH Address: 0x1469038edCE33e3EFB5D689586f408b6512f8b26

ENS name: curiousjoe.eth

Discord username: curiousjoe#6201

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

*Got to know Euler very early from a friend, impressed by the creative ideas of permissionless lending markets, reactive interest rates and protected collateral etc. Always want to get more involved and contribute.

*Tried to help building Euler by getting Euler team member connected with potential collab partners, like MASK. Trying to continue contributing by being a delegate.

*Degen users of DEFI since DEFI Summer. Know that Euler team is serious of their work and is competent. Want to be a part of a growing and prospective DEFI protocol.

My Web3 interests:

DAOs, DeFi, DAO Governance, Identity, NFTs, Writing

I confirm that:

I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree

I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: Agree

I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Agree

My Web3 qualifications:

1.Core Contributor of the OpenDAO. Planned airdrop of the token $SOS last Xmas. Then devoted to DAO governance since then.

-helped with multi-sig election;

-managed proposals with the team, and coordinated within the community to help achieve soft/hard consensus (different levels of consensus, concepts invented by BanklessDAO)

-managed snapshot votes since beginning. We planned to use Tally, but it cannot be integrated with “SOSpower” which is the standard we used to determine voting power.

-Community building by different activities. Organizing AMA and programs like “OpenDAO has talents”; Worked with Project Galaxy and Issued 52 OAT campaigns;

-PR. Invited project owners and talk with them in weekly twitter spaces

2.DAO enthusiast. Member of many DAOs, like FWB, BanklessDAO, SeeDAO, MatrixDAO. Joined in their governance process and had fun.

3.Degen DEFI user. Active learner of DEFI protocols and managed personal crypto assets with it.

4.Early user of many DEFI protocols, like the early protocols on Polygon, Solana and Avalanche chain.

Additional links:

Twitter (optional): https://twitter.com/curiousjoe5

Discord (optional): curiousjoe#6201

Additional URL or blog (optional): curiousjoe.eth

1 Like

ETH Address: 0xE33B6B5E071b68705b3F44464B61B2cB2B15aD9f

ENS name: puma.evns

Discord username: Daniel_#6773

We have been with Euler for about two months, our team believes in Euler and would like to develop with the project. We would like to continue contributing to the project with the rights of delegates. For two years we obtained good web3 expertise, some connection among crypto project and our own small community, which which we d like to utilise in Euler.

My Web3 interests:

Data and analytics, DeFi, Economics, Events, NFTs,

I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree
  • I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: Agree
  • I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Agree

My Web3 qualifications:

• I am a member and cofounder of FTP Crypto (Telegram: Contact @ftp_crypto) and cryptobroDAO (Telegram: Contact @cryptobrodao_chat)
  • Creating guides for the testnets for the node runners and supporting our community
  • Informing our community about decent project
  • Market research
  • Outreach
  • Ambassador programs management
  • DAO governance

We as a DAO have contributed a lot to such projects as

• Pontem, Sabai Ecoverse, dydx, World Eternal Online, Connext, Forta, sui (Mysten Labs)

Additional links:

ETH Address: 0x3Bd13E5254B6D0DeE77B7b9cb6328EB59ea058Bc

ENS name: #

Discord username: Mr.Wang#5500

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Euler is a very innovative protocol with great potential, I would like to contribute all my strength to Euler

My Web3 interests: DAOs,DeFi,Economics,Governance

I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree

• I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: Agree

My Web3 qualifications:
1,Etherscan
Euler,Element, Opyn,Zapper etc user,and now I am contributing to the euler community
2,Layer2
optimistic ,arbitrum ,zksync users,and efforts are being made to promote layer2
3,terra chain
I am the INK Protocal Envoy,Great contribution to the development of the community
The Terra Name Service(TNS) active members,top 10 community points holders

Additional links:

• Discord (optional): Mr.Wang#5500
1 Like

ETH Address:
0x0c4E0544F0eCfdF4387B45E44d2F45d26aE65D02

Why I want to be a delegate:
I am a big fan of Euler since 08.10.2021. A project that I sincerely admire.

I confirm that:

We strongly believe in what Euler is building and have already contributed to the DAO by building a Dune analytics dashboard and a dedicated subgraph. We want to become a delegate to contribute our expertise in web 3 development, risk & analytics to the DAO. We’re looking forward to actively engage and vote on new proposals.

My Web3 interests: Defi, Daos, P2E,

My Web3 qualifications:
I have experience in many areas of cryptocurrency activity.
I have invested in many projects, for example: Harmony, BNB, Elrond, Matic, Mina, Clover, Perlin, Orakuru, Hathor Network, Solana, Celo, Fantom, DOS Network, Centrifuge and etc
I have participated in many test networks, for example: Althea, Orakuru, Hopr, Mina, Mikrotik, Biconomy (Hyphen, Is on the list of early adopters) Cosmos, Solana, Idena, Swarm Be
and etc. I am using a physical I7 / 64GB server on Hetzner for this.
I participate in the ambassador programs: Parallel Finance Ambasador, Solanium Ambasador, Rigel Protocol Ambasador, Tempus Protocol Ambasador, Biconomy Ambassador.

I am the current community leader in crypto projects: Chainflip, IDEP, Tally, Ondo Finance, subsquid, immortal game

I have experience in writing articles and developing ambassador programs.

Additional links:
Twitter: 0xSynoptic
Discord: Synoptic#1498

ETH Address:
0x3426d2B10AdCfad02d0662bA3cb2cB7abB99f3b6

Discord username:

seraphim | Euler#3861
GarvK#4838

We are the internal risk team of Euler XYZ. We’ve built the current risk framework and have been doing in depth research on Euler’s risk infrastructure, which is why we’re perfectly positioned to steer the protocol away from unsustainable risks.

My Web3 interests:
Choose ≤ five from the following set. List them as comma-separated values as your answer, like: “A, B, C”.

Data and analytics, Oracles, Security

I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree)
  • I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: (Agree)
  • I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: (Agree)

My Web3 qualifications:

Internal risk team at Euler XYZ, developers of Euler protocol.

Additional links:

2 Likes

Name: Synthetix Ambassador Council

Address or ENS: snxambassador.eth

Discord username: mastermojo83#4197, MiLLiΞ#6969, Matt | Synthetix#2166

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: As Synthetix ambassadors we feel that we are well equipped to contribute to the improvement and maintenance of Euler via governance and represent the Synthetix ecosystem as well.

The SNX Ambassadors play the role of governance participation on behalf of our community for many protocols and Euler governance would be yet another key place for us to be active in.

My Web3 interests:

DAOs, Governance, DeFi

I confirm that:

I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree

I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: Agree

My skills and areas of expertise:

The Synthetix Ambassador Council is composed of three members who are signers on the snxambassador.eth multi-sig, and we oversee governance for many ecosystem protocols. We are currently active Delegates for several DeFi projects and have experience in submitting and deploying governance proposals and staying up to date on broader governance matters. We also have access to resources with in the Synthetix DAO for purposes of protocol integrations.

Our current signers, who’s twitter handles can be found on @snxambassadors profile bio, are made up of a combination of SNX Core Contributors and long time active Community members who are well versed in the operation of Synthetix and other DeFi/NFT projects.

We have a diverse set of skills that include Protocol/Governance analysis, user acquisition strategies, varying degrees of DeFi integrations, general marketing/communication skills and a wide range of other abilities in web3 and DeFi alike.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/snxambassadors
Discord: Synthetix

ETH Address: 0x5Af654146C790fBC36E8E6ebC5bFfB8164326D67

ENS name:N/A

Discord username:Sylvana#3522

I am an active participant in the crypto and DeFi, and I am very inspired by decentralization. I’ve been in this amazing crypto world since 2019. I think we’re all on the verge of something big and i want to be a part of it all. I really liked Euler and I can’t wait to be a part of this project as a delegate and prove myself.

My Web3 interests: DeFi, Developer tools, Economics, Governance.

I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications:

*I am a crypto enthusiast, with good knowledge in the crypto. *

Node operator in projects: Massa, Archway, Aptos, Gear, SubSpace, Starknet, Celestia, Penumbra, IronFish, DeFund, KYVE Network.

I am an ambassador for projects such as example: Manta Network, Unique Network, BitCountry.

Graduated from the Goldfinch Flight Academy.

Participant of the Spartan program, who received the role of Spartan in the Subquery project.

An active member of the community in the PolkaDot and Cosmos ecosystems for two years

An member of the Hackathon Playgendary and DTF 2019(the role of a developer assistant in my team)

I write articles and guides for the community

Additional links:

**GitHub**: https://github.com/razorvu97
**Twitter**: @sylvanas_wndr
**Discord**: Sylvana#3522
**Medium:** https://medium.com/@sylvanas-windrunner 
**Teletype**: https://teletype.in/@sylvanas_wndr

以太币地址:

0x1808168B970C63AB07b4C0a9819031F1F6574e30

ENS 名称:

xsxhack.eth

不和谐用户名:

xsx#9129

我想成为代表的原因:

建立和改进无许可系统

优点:提高 DAO 效率、点对点系统、开源协议、良好的设计。

反对:机会主义的 DAO 资金申请、“代币经济学”、近期和反动决策。

我的 Web3 兴趣:

预言机、DeFi、桥梁、艺术、音乐

我确认:

我愿意并且能够参与即将到来的 DAO 的治理。我理解这是一个需要积极参与的持续角色:同意
我了解代表是无偿志愿者。作为代表不符合我立即支付代币的资格:同意
我了解成为代表是一项重大承诺:同意
我的 Web3 资格:
我是 Tally Ho、Across、zkLend、pulsr 等的 OG 我是 Nym
、Aptos、Archway等的节点运行者,Uniswap 协议的贡献者,真实世界资产 DeFi 平台 Naos Galaxy 的首批用户之一,也是 DeFi 中各种事件的活跃内容创建者。

附加链接:

推特:https ://twitter.com/xsxhack

ETH Address:
0x38cA7A7448F2885a89F824413F5987bc82FFF035

ENS name:
wpnsk.eth

Discord username:
@wpnsk#3607

Euler is a promising project. I want to become a part of it in order to develop with the team. Euler is one of the few who asks not just to place bets in the pool, so I want to go forward with him! I am determined to help the project grow and I am confident that with my skills I will be able to bring something new to Euler. This is important for both the team and the users.

My Web3 interests:
DAO, DeFi, Developer tools, Social impact, Bridges,

I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications: I’m a CBT member and moderator of the xBacked project. Novice developer and operator of many nodes. Active participant in testnets of various projects.

Additional links:

ETH Address: 0xBeB45fed41fd1A1d687420f6b992b8054c431954

ENS name: JohnWinstonL.eth | john.floatprotocol.eth

Discord username: JohnWinstonL#0675

The values and motives Euler has shown thus far, since their inception from the Encode Club Spark hackathon in 2020, are values and motives which I truly align with. I believe these values are needed now more than ever in DeFi. Recent events across CeFi-crypto provide even more supporting evidence of this. Genuine support of transparency, decentralisation and long-tail assets while also managing risk appropriately is paramount to take DeFi to the next level. Euler embodies these values, evident from their beta-testing launch and token distribution to the features they display in their UI such as Oracle Rating, and Time to Liquidation. Having witnessed first-hand the manipulation of UniswapV3 TWAP oracles (Float Protocol featured in one of @euler_mab’s famous tweet threads), I understand the risks and really do not want to see this happen to other protocols. I understand and want to support Euler in their systematic approach in rating assets across different tiers and oracle support. It would be a privilege to be a delegate at Euler DAO, an opportunity to amplify the voices of other DAO members as well as support a fantastic project and an excellent team.

My Web3 interests:

DAOs, Data and analytics, DeFi, Governance, Writing

I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications:

A continual core team member of Float Protocol [1], a floating (non-pegged stable)coin, from day 1 of our Democratic Launch [2], past $1 Billion TVL [3], raising $1.2M [4], all the way to today. Main roles: operations, community, strategic partner relations [5], governance [6], research [7], content and front-end development. Activated one of the earliest markets (FLOAT) on Euler [8].

1. Float Protocol - DeFi Money

2. Announcing Float Protocol and its Democratic Launch

3. The Defiant: Float Protocol attracts $1.3B

4. Float Protocol Raises $1.2M from DeFi Leaders…

5. Float Protocol Forum - FIP 006 Treasury Diversification

6. Float Protocol Forum - FIP 009 Rewards for Phase 4 (III)

7. Float Protocol Interactive Litepaper: Toy Model

8. Tx Hash: 0x948f…3df9 - activateMarket

Additional links:

• Twitter: @dgnJohn

• Discord: JohnWinstonL#0675

0x31f45f2278a23Ef31A5485d3Aa98178e7F39710d

nikitamashkov.eth

Discord username:
Nikita#1262

To be on the edge of DeFi evolution.
When Euler protocol launched in December 2021 I was confused by steps which the team took (in short, EUL launch). I stopped following for a while, but in recent months I am passioned what the team are building (hope to buy airdroopers bags). I am sure I can contribute in non-code Euler development.

My Web3 interests:
DAOs, Data and analytics, DeFi, Economics, Governance, Social impact
I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications:
I have been participating in DeFi ecosystem since the end of 2018. Passion in DeFI is lending, especially fix-yield markets (Yield, Sense) and on-chain strategies.

Combine long-term investing + degen strategies. I am also the indexer in TheGraph since the mainnet launching.

I collaborate and participate in different communities/DAOs:
ChaDao: collaboration of web3 enthusiasts
BlackUnicorn: russian-speaking degen community
DegenScore Citadel
LobsterDAO.

Additional links:

ETH Address: 0x537Df729085D26Ec89d0F503fDb52650eCEC0BB4

Discord username: GuantanamoBoy#6142

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Euler team is great! I want to take a part in this project. Being an active member of DAO is good start point. I will use my knowledge in DeFi and Web3 to improve and provide value to community.

My Web3 interests: DeFi, DAOs, Governance, Wallets, NFTs, Social impact

I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My Web3 qualifications:
Member of Gearbox dao, contributed to Golden and Goldfinch from the start. Genesis member of Mina.

Additional links:

• Discord GuantanamoBoy#6142

ETH Address:0xf997558AE6aB4e5b7DF35B6686becf512A50202c

ENS name: jackydai.eth

Discord username:jackydai#3669

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Im really crazy about crytpo, i have more than 5 years experiace of crypto, get full knodege of blockchain and trading crypto. Im full time in crypto market, put nearly all time to crypto everyday, one is to make big money from crypto, secondly is to make some of my contribution for blockchain/crypto/web3 development.

My Web3 interests: DAOs, DeFi,NFTs,Writing,Social impact

I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

My Web3 qualifications: I made deep interation in rabbithole,ens,people,rss3,layer3,lens,etc. Learn the project , getinto community, and introduce to people by articles/twitter.

GitHub (optional): jackydai-bc
Twitter (optional): https://twitter.com/cryptogems_meme
Discord (optional): jackydai#3669

ETH Address: 0xf3FE8c6c75bE4afB2F8200Fc77339abE4D7CFF33

ENS name: kuiqian.eth

(Optional but strongly preferred)

**Discord username:duokongcrypto#8075

euler is a long-tail asset-based lending protocol and I am very bullish on this direction. I am a defi practitioner myself and have invested in euler as an early adopter (not at the above address), I have seen euler develop and we have set up the euler dune board and we have tweeted about and mentioned and explained euler many times, recommending many of the defi users interacting with the protocol. I can speak for many defi fans

My Web3 interests:
Choose ≤ five from the following set. List them as comma-separated values as your answer, like:A, B, C.

Accessibility, Bridges, Cryptography, DAOs, Data and analytics, DeFi, Developer tools, Economics, Events, Environment, Gaming, Governance, Identity, Infrastructure, Legal, Messaging, Music, NFTs, Oracles, Privacy, Security, Social impact, Visual art, Wallets, Writing, Zero knowledge

I confirm that:B,D,E,F

I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree/DAO needs people to be actively engaged,without people, DAO is null)
I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: (Disagree/incentives is very important to encourage delegate be dedicated to project)
I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: (Agree/being a delegate requires responsibility)

My Web3 qualifications:

(Notion3 passnft,guru,op,uni,aave,crv,I have participated in DAOs like snapshot, web3 like debank, zerion, and also an acitive delegator in cosmos, juno, osmos ecosystem)

Additional links:

**ETH Address:**0xc91ee77433bA3a69a8c009893A82D8548899C9a8

**Discord username:**JopkaOgurchika#9430

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I followed Euler for a long time, in my opinion, there is a very cool team of people who created this project. I myself have a lot of experience in testnets, I am an early tester in some projects, there is not much experience in ambassador projects. There is not much experience in installing nodes.

**My Web3 interests:**Bridges, Gaming, Music, NFTs, Events.

I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree)
  • I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: (Disagree, because I think that there should be motivation to perform work and duties)

My Web3 qualifications:

I’m not a developer, but I’ve participated in many testnets such as umee, evmos, espresso, axelar, woodex, ironfish. I’m also an early tester stepn.

ETH Address: 0x334DDF44B3D2E3059088D2e460d99C4f9b643340
ENS name: Maxim
Discord username: Maxim Balakirev#9470
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I have been following projects for a long time, participated in many testnet (HOPR, Umee, Aurigami, KYVE, WOO DEX, Exotic DevNet, FireFly); participated in the ambassador program (GOLDFINCH), also installed nodes such as: MASA, Archway, Ironfish, etc.
Now, having seen a vacancy in the form of a delegate, I would like to help your project and become part of your team, for improvement and promotion. I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment
My Web3 interests:

1. DAOs
  2. Data and analytics
  3. DeFi
  4. Gaming
  5. NFTs
    I confirm that:
  • I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: (Disagree/incentives is very important to encourage delegate be dedicated to project)
    **My Web3 qualifications:**I am not a developer, but I am a tester in many projects. Became an early tester at STEPN. He has contributed to such projects as: Umee, KYVE, Axelar, Leap, GOLDFINCH, Ironfish.
    Additional links:
    GitHub: Mukumays · GitHub
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Maxim75203290?s=09

ETH Address: 0x9E460cc883715d58Cc47D49DA7307B88Dd12c3e4
Discord username: alexxxsa#9905
Undoubtedly an experience. I strive to develop personally, as well as develop along with the project that interests me :smirk:.

My Web3 interests:

1. DeFi
  2. NFTs
  3. Security
  4. Economics
  5. Wallets

I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: I think that the delegate should be paid based on the work done.

My Web3 qualifications: I am a moderator in small telegram channels related to cryptocurrency. I am also a member of the dao project Genopets, supervised the Hotcross project, was a raider and moderator in other projects, both on solana, near, and eth. I hope I will get a mountain of experience in your project :sunglasses:.
Additional links:
twitter : @Chgrhhh
discord : alexxxsa#9905

ETH Address: 0x22B60248c77Fb0CDf3f442b328dd5dedf3cbC70c

Discord username: dcnlk#6279

It seems to me that Euler is one of the most promising solutions on the market. In all my time on web3, I’ve come across a bunch of projects that do some useless work, so I was pleasantly surprised when I met Euler. I want to be at the forefront of technology and part of a quality DAO

My Web3 interests: DAOs, DeFi, NFT, Gaming, Writing

I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree / Dao always needs active people nothing will work without people :frowning:
I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Agree / Ready to approach with all responsibility this is really important

My Web3 qualifications:

Unfortunately I’m not a developer but I have worked with mint NFTs tools automation in the past. But more than that, I am an early tester for many projects such as Genopets and Stepn. For a long time he worked as a moderator and advertising manager in various NFT projects, namely SAC, Matrixword, Hypebears, Dahlys.
Now I try to contribute to the development of many projects such as genopets, aptos, subspace, quai, dogami
I’m in such DAO SAC Dao, CETS ON CRECK dao
Formerly in Blocksmith Labs dao, DeGods, OG Atadians dao

Additional links:

GitHub : Sorry I’m not a developer
Twitter :@dcnls_
Discord :dcnlk#6279
Additional URL or blog : I plan to create my own blog about cryptocurrency and web3, but it is not there yet

Thanks for your time guys!

ETH Address: 0x4911cA03b6CD8fC96b46808D7d970Cc61D519ca1

ENS name: nicehand.eth

Discord username: prankstersean#2955

I’m a strong supporter of Euler’s vision to democratize digital asset borrowing and lending. The space has yet to seen how revolutionary Euler’s proprietary protocol designs are and what they mean to the crypto space in general. To onboard and facilitate the growth of next iteration of defi, we need unique base layer protocols like Euler. I’m a true believer and work in web3 full time. I want to contribute to the governance of one of the most influential protocols in the space.

My Web3 interests:
Choose ≤ five from the following set. List them as comma-separated values as your answer, like: “A, B, C”.

Bridges, Data and analytics, Gaming, NFTs, knowledge

I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Agree

• I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agree

• I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agree

My Web3 qualifications:

I have participated in Treasure DAO, JonesDAO, The Idols NFT, CitadelDAO, Bibliotheca DAO. General interests towards onchain games, NFTs

Additional links:

ETH address: 0x1eBef03483030dd746c0BBa924E828Ce2C0534ea

ENS Name: martstores.evns

Discord Username: mike8848#8848

I am an active participant in cryptocurrency and DeFi, and I am deeply inspired by decentralization. Also I am one of the founders of the 8848 community in China, we have worked with multiple projects and helped them grow, I really like Euler and joined Euler first thing in December 2021, my rep is willing and able to participate in the governance of the upcoming DAO.

My Web3 interests:

DeFi, developer tools, economics, governance.

I confirm that:

I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree

My Web3 qualifications:

I am the co-founder of 8848 Community (Twitter @8848Community) and I personally tweet (Twitter @Mikemoo75197959)

8848 Community is the base camp of DeFi degens, NFT collectors, Game Alchemists, Gem Magicians and Shitcoin Masters in China. We are good at exploring, incubating and supporting new projects, sharing cutting-edge blockchain trends, and utilizing the power of community to help projects grow.

Partner with multiple KOLs and medias, we are running the most emerging crypto community, the largest crypto Telegram Channel and most influential crypto Discord community in China.

Projects we have worked with:
Arbitrum, Pods, Pontem, Manta Network, dydx, Connext, Forta, Moonbeam Network, etc.

Additional links:
Twitter:: https://twitter.com/Mikemoo75197959
Twitter: https://twitter.com/8848Community (30k followers)
Telegram channel: Telegram: Contact @community8848 (11k subsribers)
Telegram group: Telegram: Contact @TG8848Community (17k group members)
Discord: 8848 Wonderland (20k members)