Euler DAO Delegate Application

ETH Address: 0x145DFd9Fe521D1227e84A2D784318050EE4cF21e

Discord: DAOparty#0460

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

For the last 3-4 months, I have tried to be as active on Euler’s Discord as possible. I believe that team should have noticed my pure intentions to help the project grow and build a strong community. I love Euler’s idea; it is one of a few projects pushing DeFi industry to develop, and I genuinely believe that Euler has all the chances here.

I have already contributed a lot, suggested a lot of contests, wrote many proposals, translated different articles/docs, made AMA recaps, and created a lot of art content. I’m not going to stop here, I want to do more.

My Web3 interests:

1.DeFi.
2.DAO.
3.Decentralized Storage

I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree
  • I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: Agree
  • I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Agree

My Web3 qualifications:

• I am the Ambassador of SubQuery,
  • I am SuperSanic at Cega Finance.
  • Very active member and content-creator at Zeta, Aleo and Connext
  • Active contributor at Golden DAO
1 Like

ETH Address: 0x779e76758b5538084136132Bceb6a672caCDB726

ENS name: sickoh.eth

Discord username: uh#2064

Apple, based, hacker, love. Each symbolises one aspect of what can make web3 communities great. As I explore this thesis, I hope to leave behind an important legacy in the form of a quality user network.

Being a delegate may allow me to attain for Euler its own quality user network, which should benefit the industry at large.

My Web3 interests:
DeFi, Identity, Writing

I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree
  • I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: Agree

My Web3 qualifications:
Over 1.5 years experience modding various DeFi communities. The community will be the defining difference between web2 and web3, we have 1-2 years before this process begins to show effect, now is the best time to focus on community building.

Additional links:

1 Like

ETH Address:
0xc6612f2E21aCD9C1B86dD3E4cdd0a83001693de2
ENS name:
riskyrick.eth
Discord username:
RiskyRick#9449
Want to dedicate myself into something new, earn experience, able to help to a promising project. I am new to you project but you will see my contribution really soon - not going to limit myself only in this area so you will see some cool stuff soon
My Web3 interests:

1. NFT
  2. Social impact
  3. Writing
  4. Economics
  5. Visual art
    I confirm that:
  • I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    My Web3 qualifications:
    I am node launcher (Moonbeam, Minima, Aptos, SubSpace, StarkWare, Pontem)
    Miner
    Staker
    Trader
    P2E TestNet user – AxieInfinity(macOS, Ronin), SpaceCrypto(Web, BSC), BlockchainBrawlers(Web, WAX), MOBOX (Testflight, BSC), PVU(both PVP and PVE – Testflight)
    DeFi tester – Biconomy Hyphen, Umee, CowSwap, Axelar, Mystiko.Network, Swim, ExoticMarkets, zkSync 2.0 and Switch.Mute , Pegasus, Firefly and much more
    Designer both in 2D and 3D. Doing threads (both text and graphics) and other Twitter ativity Writing and translating articles
    Currently a Biconomy Ambassador (Diplomat – type of community manager) and General, hosted several partnerships,managing community, moderating, creating content on weekly basis. Pontem Diem Ambassador (writing and translating articles for this project), some type of Ambassador in Heroes of Mavia – highest tier WL for my content
    Passed several educational courses – Goldfinch Flight Academy for backers and Crypto Startup School by a16z are among them

Additional links:

ETH Address: 0x276E69CdD336001afEF07075859A93078496C3c1

ENS name: knightsemplar.eth

Discord username: @knightsemplar#1338

I’ve been an early supporter and farmer of Euler. Lending and borrowing are at the center of the new financial infrastructure that we are all a part of, and I want to help by voicing my opinions and being a part of this transition.

My Web3 interests:

DAOs, DeFi, Economics, Events, Governance, Identity, Infrastructure, Writing

I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications:

I previously worked as a community moderator at ARCx. There I posted governance proposals, tested the product on new releases and generally helped new members find there way in the identity/lending and borrowing space.

I am a member of The Ribbonati and have a been strong supporter of Ribbon Finance since the very early days. I have a particular interest in options and feel they will continue to grow in the DeFi space.

I’ve started playing around with nodes and validators recently. Focusing on Kyve and Starknet. The merge fascinates me and I will be active with decentralised validators when such projects launch.

I like to learn about everything web3 and write an occasional blog.

Additional links:

ETH Address: 0xE6DA683076b7eD6ce7eC972f21Eb8F91e9137a17

ENS name: fiddyresearch.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I consider Euler’s core values (the way I interpret it from social media interactions, protocol decisions, products, teams and so on) to be one of the best in all of DeFi. Euler wants to legitimately make a positive impact in DeFi and this is something I would like to be a part of.

I am also partial towards assets in the Curve Finance ecosystem, so being a delegate would allow me to influence protocol decisions that integrate Curve’s LPs, oracles, etc. much better. I also have a history of working with risk (small history: https://cryptorisks.substack.com/) and was previously funded by the Curve DAO to assess risk to LPs. Currently, I am interning at Curve as a Vyper/Python dev.

(Your statement of intent.)

My Web3 interests:

Data and analytics, DeFi, Developer tools, Governance, and most importantly: Oracles.

I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in the governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree

My Web3 qualifications:

(Please share details of any Web3 projects you’ve contributed to, DAOs you are a member of, previous delegate experience, etc.)
Curve Finance (bout3fiddy (fiddy) · GitHub), CryptoRisks (an example of an assessment I did in the past: Asset Risk Assessment - Terra (UST))

Additional links:

ETH Address:
0x297b3C4B8bB87E671d31C475C5DbE434E24dFC1F

ENS name: Jib0xd.eth

I’ve followed Euler since very early on during its encode hackathon days. I’ve really come to respect the thoughtful and methodical approach to execution and decision making, on top of just writing great code. I’ve been using Euler since it launched and have continued to add more capital come rain or shine.

Having spent time with Seraphim its clear that the risk management process is in great hands and there is a very strong base to build upon, however, Seraphim looked really tired so I want to help him. I have a bearish/analytical take/approach on most crypto tokens (even during the bull) and would like to bring this reasoning to the risk management of collateral listing for the Euler protocol, the feature which I see as one of the scariest yet most important aspects of the Euler protocol.

My Web3 interests:

DeFi, Developer tools, Economics, Security, Gaming

I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in the governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree

My Web3 qualifications:

• One of the founders of rysk.finance where we are focusing on developing uncorrelated return streams in a risk-transparent manner, risk and proper diversification/decorrelation are some of the most important but least spoken about problems in crypto. Hence why I find Euler’s methodical approach to risk management very refreshing.
  • Smart Contract dev and Protocol Architect.
  • Kernel Block 2 alumni where I was involved with the best practicers security review group and I am also the dev on Kernel’s Learning Curve Smart Contracts.
  • Technical Advisor at London Blockchain Labs and Yume.
  • yAcademy block 2 fellow.

Additional links:

1 Like

ETH Address:0xC487f60b6fA6d7CC1e51908b383385CbfC6c30B5

Discord username:anzhaff#9474

I have been testing Euler since last year and I think that the project is very promising. I think I will be useful for the project

My Web3 interests:
DeFi, Developer tools, Bridges, Security

I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications:

I am the Ambassador of socket.tech, fractal
I am OG of Tally Ho, Across, zkLend, pulsr and others
I am node runner for Nym, Aptos, Archway, Kyve and others

ETH Address: 0x37aee6419064c5980b093cD2961b1fbEA88Be070

I have been following these projects for a very long time, participating in close quarters, keeping the media from the 0th Epoch. I believe in such a wonderful team. I hope this will be the first dao in which I will participate and bring my positive qualities

My Web3 interests:
Data and analytics, Zero Knowledge, Cryptography, Economics, Privacy, Oracles,Defi

I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications:
Ambassador in many projects, moonbeam, interlay, og tally, solana

Additional links:
discord:qucha#6477
Twitter: https://twitter.com/danul9811

ETH Address: 0x91C224B419e8Da90c2C7e257D371172E7324a1F5

Discord username: Beckley💜#7363

I have always been a strong proponent of DeFi and it’s various benefits. Euler is building a truly remarkable and important protocol for the whole DeFi ecosystem. It would be my pleasure to contribute my part through my extensive experience in DeFi and Web3. Looking forward to actively participate, engage and vote on various proposals for the sustainability of the Euler Protocol.

My Web3 interests:

Governance, Data and analytics, DeFi, DAOs, Governance, Security

I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications:

Made various contributions to DeFi through various explainer videos, infographics and different graphical designs. Which can all be confirmed from my Twitter profile.

Captain for Gro G-force, a decentralised marketing program where I spearheaded different campaigns for awareness of the benefits of DeFi. Also made various contributions to different DAO activities and still continously making such contributions

One of the first users of Naos Galaxy, A Real World Asset DeFi platform.

Also an active content creator on the various happenings in DeFi

Additional links:
• Discord: beckley💜#7363

• Twitter: https: https://twitter.com/CryptoNewtoon?t=xxqJozsTzE1A_ayeu0qZgg&s=09

• Additional URL or blog: Beckley Oyewole – Medium

ETH Address: 0xB16EA38fC742bbA8D19e4914d12fbc9462E83b2E

ENS name: pro100skill.eth

Discord username: PRO100SKILL#3728

For me being a means that I will be able to play a bigger part in the community. I am really involved into the community and would like to receive a chance to help you guys achieve our goals in the future.

My Web3 interests:

"DAOs, NFTs, DeFi, Privacy, Governance "

I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications:

I have been in crypto for a good 1 year and here are my achievements:
Moderator/Admin for the following projects(Past and Active): Polkadot, Artera Labs, Bit.Country.
Ambassador(Past and Active): InvArch, Interlay, Verida, Timeswap, Zeitgeist.
DAO memeber: AAVE, CyberDAO
I am proficient in managing a DAO since I myself founded am part of a exclusive DAO on Near called The Wooks.

Additional links:

1 Like

ETH Address: 0x552BDe1dD231eD6D2D903428532b4D647ad6EC06

ENS name: oyede.eth

Discord username: GRAEY1#2373

I’m fascinated by the P2P lending technology Euler has put forward which gift users the ability to set up their pool choices and collateral;Decentralized indeed!!! That’s arguably of the the real deal idea in the talks of decentralization. I would certainly love to be a player in this experience as I believe I’m experienced and capable to nail this task from my past experiences and knowledge of Web3.

My Web3 interests: Defi,DAO,Governance,Bridges,NFT.

I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree)
  • I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: (Agree)
  • I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: (Agree)

My Web3 qualifications:

*I have participated in reputable DAOs like InsureAce (particularly participated on its UST De-Peg vote),an active grant contributor to projects on Gitcoin and also looking forward to participate in Optimism’s DAO too.

*I’m also versatile and active in reputable web3&Defi&bridges on various networks(and L2 included) like Uniswap,Zerion,Zapper,Opyn,Slingshot,Hop bridge,Bungee,Lifi,Across etc and also an active delegator in cosmos(Atom) ecosystem and Terra ecosystem before its previous crash.

*Also,I’m a very active tester for testnet feedbacks,I’ve participated in that of reputable one’s like InsureAce(was even rewarded),Synfutures,Merg ETH2.0(Kiln testnet), and currently ongoing ones like Zksync and Starknet’s.

Additional links:

ETH Address: 0x1469038edCE33e3EFB5D689586f408b6512f8b26

ENS name: curiousjoe.eth

Discord username: curiousjoe#6201

*Got to know Euler very early from a friend, impressed by the creative ideas of permissionless lending markets, reactive interest rates and protected collateral etc. Always want to get more involved and contribute.

*Tried to help building Euler by getting Euler team member connected with potential collab partners, like MASK. Trying to continue contributing by being a delegate.

*Degen users of DEFI since DEFI Summer. Know that Euler team is serious of their work and is competent. Want to be a part of a growing and prospective DEFI protocol.

My Web3 interests:

DAOs, DeFi, DAO Governance, Identity, NFTs, Writing

I confirm that:

I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree

I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: Agree

I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Agree

My Web3 qualifications:

1.Core Contributor of the OpenDAO. Planned airdrop of the token $SOS last Xmas. Then devoted to DAO governance since then.

-helped with multi-sig election;

-managed proposals with the team, and coordinated within the community to help achieve soft/hard consensus (different levels of consensus, concepts invented by BanklessDAO)

-managed snapshot votes since beginning. We planned to use Tally, but it cannot be integrated with “SOSpower” which is the standard we used to determine voting power.

-Community building by different activities. Organizing AMA and programs like “OpenDAO has talents”; Worked with Project Galaxy and Issued 52 OAT campaigns;

-PR. Invited project owners and talk with them in weekly twitter spaces

2.DAO enthusiast. Member of many DAOs, like FWB, BanklessDAO, SeeDAO, MatrixDAO. Joined in their governance process and had fun.

3.Degen DEFI user. Active learner of DEFI protocols and managed personal crypto assets with it.

4.Early user of many DEFI protocols, like the early protocols on Polygon, Solana and Avalanche chain.

Additional links:

Twitter (optional): https://twitter.com/curiousjoe5

Discord (optional): curiousjoe#6201

Additional URL or blog (optional): curiousjoe.eth

1 Like

ETH Address: 0xE33B6B5E071b68705b3F44464B61B2cB2B15aD9f

ENS name: puma.evns

Discord username: Daniel_#6773

We have been with Euler for about two months, our team believes in Euler and would like to develop with the project. We would like to continue contributing to the project with the rights of delegates. For two years we obtained good web3 expertise, some connection among crypto project and our own small community, which which we d like to utilise in Euler.

My Web3 interests:

Data and analytics, DeFi, Economics, Events, NFTs,

I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications:

• I am a member and cofounder of FTP Crypto (Telegram: Contact @ftp_crypto) and cryptobroDAO (Telegram: Contact @cryptobrodao_chat)
  • Creating guides for the testnets for the node runners and supporting our community
  • Informing our community about decent project
  • Market research
  • Outreach
  • Ambassador programs management
  • DAO governance

We as a DAO have contributed a lot to such projects as

• Pontem, Sabai Ecoverse, dydx, World Eternal Online, Connext, Forta, sui (Mysten Labs)

Additional links:

ETH Address: 0x3Bd13E5254B6D0DeE77B7b9cb6328EB59ea058Bc

ENS name: #

Discord username: Mr.Wang#5500

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Euler is a very innovative protocol with great potential, I would like to contribute all my strength to Euler

My Web3 interests: DAOs,DeFi,Economics,Governance

I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications:
1,Etherscan
Euler,Element, Opyn,Zapper etc user,and now I am contributing to the euler community
2,Layer2
optimistic ,arbitrum ,zksync users,and efforts are being made to promote layer2
3,terra chain
I am the INK Protocal Envoy,Great contribution to the development of the community
The Terra Name Service(TNS) active members,top 10 community points holders

Additional links:

• Discord (optional): Mr.Wang#5500
1 Like

ETH Address:
0x0c4E0544F0eCfdF4387B45E44d2F45d26aE65D02

Why I want to be a delegate:
I am a big fan of Euler since 08.10.2021. A project that I sincerely admire.

I confirm that:

We strongly believe in what Euler is building and have already contributed to the DAO by building a Dune analytics dashboard and a dedicated subgraph. We want to become a delegate to contribute our expertise in web 3 development, risk & analytics to the DAO. We’re looking forward to actively engage and vote on new proposals.

My Web3 interests: Defi, Daos, P2E,

My Web3 qualifications:
I have experience in many areas of cryptocurrency activity.
I have invested in many projects, for example: Harmony, BNB, Elrond, Matic, Mina, Clover, Perlin, Orakuru, Hathor Network, Solana, Celo, Fantom, DOS Network, Centrifuge and etc
I have participated in many test networks, for example: Althea, Orakuru, Hopr, Mina, Mikrotik, Biconomy (Hyphen, Is on the list of early adopters) Cosmos, Solana, Idena, Swarm Be
and etc. I am using a physical I7 / 64GB server on Hetzner for this.
I participate in the ambassador programs: Parallel Finance Ambasador, Solanium Ambasador, Rigel Protocol Ambasador, Tempus Protocol Ambasador, Biconomy Ambassador.

I am the current community leader in crypto projects: Chainflip, IDEP, Tally, Ondo Finance, subsquid, immortal game

I have experience in writing articles and developing ambassador programs.

Additional links:
Twitter: 0xSynoptic
Discord: Synoptic#1498

ETH Address:
0x3426d2B10AdCfad02d0662bA3cb2cB7abB99f3b6

Discord username:

seraphim | Euler#3861
GarvK#4838

We are the internal risk team of Euler XYZ. We’ve built the current risk framework and have been doing in depth research on Euler’s risk infrastructure, which is why we’re perfectly positioned to steer the protocol away from unsustainable risks.

My Web3 interests:
Choose ≤ five from the following set. List them as comma-separated values as your answer, like: “A, B, C”.

Data and analytics, Oracles, Security

I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree)
  • I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: (Agree)
  • I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: (Agree)

My Web3 qualifications:

Internal risk team at Euler XYZ, developers of Euler protocol.

Additional links:

2 Likes

Name: Synthetix Ambassador Council

Address or ENS: snxambassador.eth

Discord username: mastermojo83#4197, MiLLiΞ#6969, Matt | Synthetix#2166

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: As Synthetix ambassadors we feel that we are well equipped to contribute to the improvement and maintenance of Euler via governance and represent the Synthetix ecosystem as well.

The SNX Ambassadors play the role of governance participation on behalf of our community for many protocols and Euler governance would be yet another key place for us to be active in.

My Web3 interests:

DAOs, Governance, DeFi

I confirm that:

I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree

I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: Agree

I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Agree

My skills and areas of expertise:

The Synthetix Ambassador Council is composed of three members who are signers on the snxambassador.eth multi-sig, and we oversee governance for many ecosystem protocols. We are currently active Delegates for several DeFi projects and have experience in submitting and deploying governance proposals and staying up to date on broader governance matters. We also have access to resources with in the Synthetix DAO for purposes of protocol integrations.

Our current signers, who’s twitter handles can be found on @snxambassadors profile bio, are made up of a combination of SNX Core Contributors and long time active Community members who are well versed in the operation of Synthetix and other DeFi/NFT projects.

We have a diverse set of skills that include Protocol/Governance analysis, user acquisition strategies, varying degrees of DeFi integrations, general marketing/communication skills and a wide range of other abilities in web3 and DeFi alike.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/snxambassadors
Discord: Synthetix

ETH Address: 0x5Af654146C790fBC36E8E6ebC5bFfB8164326D67

ENS name:N/A

Discord username:Sylvana#3522

I am an active participant in the crypto and DeFi, and I am very inspired by decentralization. I’ve been in this amazing crypto world since 2019. I think we’re all on the verge of something big and i want to be a part of it all. I really liked Euler and I can’t wait to be a part of this project as a delegate and prove myself.

My Web3 interests: DeFi, Developer tools, Economics, Governance.

I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications:

*I am a crypto enthusiast, with good knowledge in the crypto. *

Node operator in projects: Massa, Archway, Aptos, Gear, SubSpace, Starknet, Celestia, Penumbra, IronFish, DeFund, KYVE Network.

I am an ambassador for projects such as example: Manta Network, Unique Network, BitCountry.

Graduated from the Goldfinch Flight Academy.

Participant of the Spartan program, who received the role of Spartan in the Subquery project.

An active member of the community in the PolkaDot and Cosmos ecosystems for two years

An member of the Hackathon Playgendary and DTF 2019(the role of a developer assistant in my team)

I write articles and guides for the community

Additional links:

**GitHub**: https://github.com/razorvu97
**Twitter**: @sylvanas_wndr
**Discord**: Sylvana#3522
**Medium:** https://medium.com/@sylvanas-windrunner 
**Teletype**: https://teletype.in/@sylvanas_wndr

以太币地址:

0x1808168B970C63AB07b4C0a9819031F1F6574e30

ENS 名称:

xsxhack.eth

不和谐用户名:

xsx#9129

我想成为代表的原因:

建立和改进无许可系统

优点:提高 DAO 效率、点对点系统、开源协议、良好的设计。

反对:机会主义的 DAO 资金申请、“代币经济学”、近期和反动决策。

我的 Web3 兴趣:

预言机、DeFi、桥梁、艺术、音乐

我确认:

我愿意并且能够参与即将到来的 DAO 的治理。我理解这是一个需要积极参与的持续角色:同意
我了解代表是无偿志愿者。作为代表不符合我立即支付代币的资格:同意
我了解成为代表是一项重大承诺:同意
我的 Web3 资格:
我是 Tally Ho、Across、zkLend、pulsr 等的 OG 我是 Nym
、Aptos、Archway等的节点运行者,Uniswap 协议的贡献者,真实世界资产 DeFi 平台 Naos Galaxy 的首批用户之一,也是 DeFi 中各种事件的活跃内容创建者。

附加链接:

推特:https ://twitter.com/xsxhack

ETH Address:
0x38cA7A7448F2885a89F824413F5987bc82FFF035

ENS name:
wpnsk.eth

Discord username:
@wpnsk#3607

Euler is a promising project. I want to become a part of it in order to develop with the team. Euler is one of the few who asks not just to place bets in the pool, so I want to go forward with him! I am determined to help the project grow and I am confident that with my skills I will be able to bring something new to Euler. This is important for both the team and the users.

My Web3 interests:
DAO, DeFi, Developer tools, Social impact, Bridges,

I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications: I’m a CBT member and moderator of the xBacked project. Novice developer and operator of many nodes. Active participant in testnets of various projects.

Additional links: