Euler DAO Delegate Application

ETH Address: 0x88Bd639d6B029596B029c61490F29f57b0bF4a3f

ENS name: lovefuture.eth

Discord username: Bruce1ZY#4706

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

• I have stepped into Web3/Blockchain world over 5 years, and familiar with all sorts of DiFis and Daos. I am deeply moved by the unique features of Euler: permissionless listing, multi-collateral stability pools, protected collateral, reactive interest rates, etc. It is crystal that Euler will be a shinny star in “Borrow and Lend” market. I want to be a part of Euler and grow with it together. BTW: Leonhard Euler is one of my idols.

• In addition, based on my previous working experience, I can shoulder the responsibility to coordinate the user and the core team and navigate the user within community and my medium channel. I would solemnly represent the community’s voice by voting and participating in governance. So I want to be one of the delegates as EulerDAO launches.

• Spare no effort to democratize liquidity on Ethereum!

My Web3 interests:

DAOs, DeFi, Governance, Cross-chain, Layer2,

I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree

• I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: Agree

• I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Agree

My Web3 qualifications:

• Good at exquisite tutorial of projects/activities: Odyssey of Arbitrum;

• Do well in whitepapers: The Blockproducer scheme of TNB (An og project) ;

• Granted with crucial roles in several communities: Socket and Bungee Navigator, Alienswap Influencer, Ink protocol Envoy, Zigzag member, etc;

• Also an ardent and rigorous tester for all kinds of test net: almost all Dapps in Layer2 including Optimism, Arbitrum, Zksync and Starknet’s.

Additional links:

ETH Address: 0x8D58ea28c34f719ED2b69edDa037B647A8cF4F9D

ENS name:ViviPr

Discord username:ViktoriaPro#6440

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate

Recently I saw the Euler project and started to figure it out. Web 3.0 is very popular nowadays and the community needs good projects, which is what Euler is. The project ideas impressed me and thus I wanted to take part in the life of the project.

My Web 3.0 qualification

I used to search for IDO, invested in projects at early stages, then switched to NFT, simultaneously exposed nodes of interesting projects like NYM, Aspen, was a moderator in the Telegram channel. At the moment I’m taking a test on Kyve. I was a tester of Stepn and Walken. I am the holder of the Genopets land, testing the mechanics of the game.

Web 3.0 Interests:

Bridges, NFTs, Testnet, P2E, M2E, Gaming, Economics.

I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree
  • I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: Agree

Language:

English

Additional links:
Discord: ViktoriaPro#6440

ETH Address: 0x9d819695056Bb1a372f9E715aF5ec4C79595b67C

I really want to be part of what you building. I really believe in DeFi and all inovations that some projects give to cryptoworld but Euler just caught me with that idea with lend borrow mechanisms. Im interest in different borrow and lending thing for almost a year so i can rate it truthly.

My Web3 interests:
Accessibility, Bridges, DAOs, Events, NFTs

I confirm that:

I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree
I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: Agree
I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Agree
My Web3 qualifications:

GoldFinch ambassador and DAO member

Early adopter of Stepn, Walken, Genopets

ZkScync ambassador

SubSpace ambassador and noder

Some popular solana DAOs member

AAVE early adopter and testnet user

Satori early adopter

AxelarSea testnet and ambassador

Additional links:

ETH Address: 0xFB7c1D49e006eaDdff2385c7eF8B0C5Cf49d038A
ENS name: daffy.eth
Discord username: daffy#1850

I like DeFi, I use DeFi almost daily. I am a trader with more than 3 years of experience. I’ve seen a lot of projects along the way, from the worst to the biggest ones like Aave and Compound in DeFi. I am ready to apply all my accumulated experience from different projects to apply it in the management of Euler.

My Web3 interests:
DAOs, DeFi, Economics, Governance.

I confirm that:

:// I am an active web3 user, I don’t think that participating in the upcoming DAO will be a problem for me (Agree).
:// I only care about the delegates trust. I want to provide an independent point of view in managing the upcoming DAO (Agree).
:// I like responsibility. I am happy to participate in the upcoming DAO and gain people’s trust (Agree).

My Web3 qualifications:

I am a member of HOP’s DAO (hop.exchange). I plan to become a member of Across and other L2 bridges. Multichain is the future!

Additional links:

ETH Address: 0x95B30124aEeF1293302E6dC6cFd28895070B3934

I have been following the development of this project for a long time and of course it is very interesting to me. I believe that I can help the project grow and grow together with DAO and myself. I would love to be a part of such a community.

My Web3 interests:
Cryptography, Privacy, Oracles, DEFI, DAOs

I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications:
Ambassador of Moonbeam, Aptos, Firefly, Interlay, Connext Network

Additional links:
discord: IVAN#7699
twitter: https://twitter.com/IvanBor77858152

ETH Address: 0x95F5E4b03BA1c45d2D03AC7B394264FA2cD2B49c

Discord username: Klark#5270

I really want to keep up with modern technologies, and join the DAO, one of the best projects in my opinion. I think EULER is what I need now. I am determined to help the project

My Web3 interests: DAOs, DeFi, NFT, Wallets ,Writing, Gaming

I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree / Dao always needs active people nothing will work without people
I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: Agree
I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Agree / Ready to approach with all responsibility this is really important

My Web3 qualifications:

I’m not a developer, but I’m a tester for many early projects such as Stepn. I participate in various testnets. He was a moderator in several NFT projects: Monster Ape Club, Mutant Shiba Club. I am also a member of the dao project Genopets.

Additional links:

Twitter :@ilmiemirov
Discord :Klark#5270
thanks for making time for me

ETH Address:0x4B078EA9ca11078e8cB5af9c78A41240bD0c1772

ETH Address:
0x6cd68e8f04490cd1a5a21cc97cc8bc15b47dc9eb

ENS name:
kirbyong.eth

Discord username:
kirbyongeo#3522

I closely align with Euler and their goal of building a protocol that ultimately strives to be a foundational core of DeFi. My personal goal is being a part of projects that serves to move this space forward, and Euler is one of these projects.

Also, having worked with the Euler team before, I know how dedicated they are to what they do, under the leadership and guidance of Michael Bentley, and my bet is on founders like him.

My Web3 interests:

DAOs, DeFi, Environment, Gaming, Social impact.

I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

My Web3 qualifications:

ENS Delegate, early YFI, CRV, farmer. Worked with multiple projects over the years, such as Celer Network, Raydium, BitDAO, and many others. Ran multiple nodes for several other projects and also run some smaller communities that are purely crypto focused.

Additional links:

ETH Address: 0xAEEDDc8b9b0b50f5C733cF740ADD0932960c229C

Discord username: demitchy

As a Defi and crypto enthusiast in general who loves your project, i strongly believe this Dao will be a great way to learn first hand all about your project.

My Web3 interests:
DAOs, DeFi, Gaming, Governance, NFTs, Wallets.

I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications:

• i am an NFT marketer, crypto Social Media Influencer,
  • Ambassador of Bybit and Thinkium,
  • An active member of promient Daos like HangoutDAO, RektDAO.
    I’d like to contribute to DeFi and Web3 continuously.

Additional links:

ETH Address: 0xF08e4E2ED66C0895AFd25bA5CA265001a9bbD6cf

Discord username linhroon#9707

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate

I see the growth potential of Euler Finance and want to be a part of Euler DAO

My Web3 interests:

• My Web3 interests:

Data and analytics, DeFi, Developer tools, Economics, Governance*

** I confirm that:

*I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree

*I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: Agree

*I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Agree

My Web3 qualifications:

Some project i have contributed: Gitcoin, Francium, Sirius finance, Especially, I am successful partnership with Starbank protocol to organize AMA with the Nông dân - Crypto community

Additional links:

I am from Vietnam and Founder Nông dân - Crypto: Telegram: Contact @nongdancryptovn

And facebook page: Redirecting...

And Group FACEBOOK: AIRDROP - BOUNTY - IDO - ICO - CRYPTO | Facebook

ETH Address: 0xcDD6ec239116C84B87916dCEef93D92ae0b64c1F

Discord username: memento7mori#3794

DeFi will change the financial world for the better! I will be proud and honored to represent my constituents at EulerDAO!
I have been a member of the cypto community since 2017 and an active DeFi user since 2019. Since then, I have constantly and tirelessly followed this topic and actively participate as an active user and contributor :slight_smile:
Euler is a new milestone in DeFi and I believe in the potential of the product and the solutions it offers to its users.

My Web3 interests: Governance, DeFi, DAOs, Cryptography, NFT, Blockchain solutions

I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications:
I have extensive experience (more than three years) and act as a regional and senior ambassador, administrator of Russian channels in Discord and Telegram. Here are just some of my recent projects in different ecosystems such as Ethereum, Solana, Polkadot – Hashflow, Burnt Finance, Firefly exchange, Сlipper, Jupiter
OG в Tally, Saddle Finance и wounded community nominee в ElementFI

I am also a consultant to project teams on the development of the Ambassador program, marketing and interaction with the community in all Russian-speaking countries.
I am uniquely positioned to communicate the needs and voice of the community when making management decisions.

Ready to take responsibility and do my best to further the development of an unbiased Euler DAO!

Additional links:

ETH Address:0x04a388766aD092Ee64c0c529a3FDBd04AB5C345F

ENS name:

(Optional but strongly preferred)

Discord username:VjetShjnoda.eth#6776

(Optional but strongly preferred)

(i think euler is a very promising project and i want to be part of the community.)

My Web3 interests:
Choose ≤ five from the following set. List them as comma-separated values as your answer, like: “A, B, C”.

Accessibility, Bridges, Cryptography, DAOs, Data and analytics, DeFi, Developer tools, Economics, Events, Environment, Gaming, Governance, Identity, Infrastructure, Legal, Messaging, Music, NFTs, Oracles, Privacy, Security, Social impact, Visual art, Wallets, Writing, Zero knowledge

I confirm that:B,N,Z

• I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree/DAO needs people to be actively engaged,without people, DAO is null)
  • I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: (Disagree/incentives is very important to encourage delegate be dedicated to project)
  • I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: (Agree/being a delegate requires responsibility)

My Web3 qualifications:

(i have participated in DAOs like snapshot, web3 like debank, zerion, and also an acitive delegator in cosmos, juno, osmos ecosystem)

Additional links:

ETH Address:
0x6A4CF45B34d3ff22B6c612b90963105f1AE25B9E
ENS name:
None
Discord username:
TonyCruyff#4921
Want to dedicate myself into something new, earn experience, able to help to a promising project. I am new to you project but you will see my contribution really soon - not going to limit myself only in this area so you will see some cool stuff soon
My Web3 interests:

1. NFT
  2. Social impact
  3. Writing
  4. Economics
  5. Visual art
    6.I confirm that:*
  • I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    My Web3 qualifications:
    I am node launcher (Moonbeam, Minima, Aptos, SubSpace, StarkWare, Pontem)
    Miner
    Staker
    Trader
    P2E TestNet user – AxieInfinity(macOS, Ronin), SpaceCrypto(Web, BSC), BlockchainBrawlers(Web, WAX), MOBOX (Testflight, BSC), PVU(both PVP and PVE – Testflight)
    DeFi tester – Biconomy Hyphen, Umee, CowSwap, Axelar, Mystiko.Network, Swim, ExoticMarkets, zkSync 2.0 and Switch.Mute , Pegasus, Firefly and much more
    Designer both in 2D and 3D. Doing threads (both text and graphics) and other Twitter ativity Writing and translating articles
    Currently a Biconomy Ambassador (Diplomat – type of community manager) and General, hosted several partnerships,managing community, moderating, creating content on weekly basis. Pontem Diem Ambassador (writing and translating articles for this project), some type of Ambassador in Heroes of Mavia – highest tier WL for my content
    Passed several educational courses – Goldfinch Flight Academy for backers and Crypto Startup School by a16z are among them

Additional links:

ENS name:
jackchong.eth

DeFi is multi-faceted. The solution space to invent the future of France is massive. The top-down approach gives you POV from monetary & banking economics (very relevant for Euler); bottom-up requires microfoundation & mechanism design.

I am an econ nerd and a builder at heart. I hate traders who only complain & play zero-sum games. Euler has a collaborative DAO culture, with a focus on managing risk. These are all missions that I align with.

Specifically, I want to be a delegate so that I can contribute to Euler’s governance beyond its current form of lending protocol. My vision for Euler is a multi-chain lending protocol that can someday actually disintermediate TradFi banking. To do that, Euler needs scaling within DeFi, but also scaling in the real world.

My Web3 interests:
Economics, DeFi, Writing, Developer Tools, Bridges

I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation
  • I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens
  • I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment

My Web3 qualifications:

• I am working on a real-world assets onboarding engine that deploys DeFi liquidity to sustainable energy infrastructure
  • I also write about DeFi concepts, research and ask a lot of questions
  • I am a junior Solidity dev; but I admit, I am more of a wordcel than shape rotator!

Additional links:
GitHub: jack-ox · GitHub

My Twitter threads on DeFi

Oh and did I tell you I just graduated from college?

What kind of “Absadorian program Goldginch”? And who is “she”? You seems carelessness about your application.

What kind of contribution to these protocols? Could you more specific?

I found 2 accounts with the same qualification and their interested Web3 sections.
Account 1: RiskyRick
ETH Address: 0xc6612f2E21aCD9C1B86dD3E4cdd0a83001693de2
ENS name: riskyrick.eth
Discord username: RiskyRick#9449
Account 2: tuantran21022
ETH Address: 0x6A4CF45B34d3ff22B6c612b90963105f1AE25B9E
ENS name: None
Discord username: TonyCruyff#4921

ETH Address: 0x01eacADF51FF60916157E32A58F640fe854e530F

ENS name: kayci.eth

Discord username: kaito | Utopia Labs :shinto_shrine:#5843

Euler serves as foundational financial infrastructure, and I would love to be able to help with anything related to increasing transparency + efficiency with the current coordination + compensation mechanisms that Euler is planning to run regarding their DAO - big fan of the project and truly think it brings solid fundamentals + innovation to the DeFi space.

My Web3 interests: DAO’s, governance.

I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications:

I’m a Co-Founder of Utopia Labs - which is a DAO infra project that helps DAO’s with their payroll, payments, book-keeping + accounting, where we unify the entire finance stack in a transparent way for DAO’s. Customers include some of the larger DAO’s out there - including Illuvium, Badger, Tracer DAO, FWB, etc.

A few relevant links:

1. In the process of becoming a multi-sig for Balancer DAO: Snapshot
  2. We’re currently exploring legal + compliance solutions for DAO’s, including a compliant payroll product with DAO’s such as Friends with Benefits: https://twitter.com/FWBtweets/status/1538857668743507968
  3. Most of my time is spent with trying to figure out how software can make DAO’s more efficient, so can bring this experience (if Euler + team find it valuable!)

Additional links:

ETH Address:

0x986a16c456724cA7DaF7d619362FC1D105bca244

ENS name:

zeos.eth

Discord username:

DC2022#9019

I like Euler product and its value proposition. Efficient capital management is essential for DeFi and lending operations have always been crucial for the market. I think that Euler is moving in a right direction by adding a permissionless layer, reactive interest rates, and introducing risk management innovations.

I would love to contribute to the Euler development by participating in the EulerDAO governance, leveraging my knowledge of both TradFi and DeFi markets. As a EulerDAO delegate, I will be actively participating in governance and protocol improvements. Besides product/governance, I can help with compliance matters.

My Web3 interests:

Economics, Governance, Infrastructure, Legal

I confirm that:

I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree)

I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: (Agree)

I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: (Agree)

My Web3 qualifications:

Digital Reserve – Strategic Advisor

Black Square Capital - Ex Fund Manager

Additional links:

Twitter account

LinkedIn profile

ETH Address: 0xac30B94cDD7eaF9cf0E163eb3Ba270a06393B503

ENS name: thublockchain.eth

Discord username: JackC#7042

We think that Euler is an outstanding project among hundreds of others, because it’s truly improving the user experience and capital efficiency as a borrow & lending protocol. We are glad to be part of the journey to a promising future of DeFi.

Our Web3 interests:

Cryptography, DAOs, DeFi, Infrastructure, Zero knowledge

I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications:

We are THUBA DAO, initiated by Tsinghua University Student Blockchain Association (THUBA).
We gather, educate, and incubate outstanding students to enter the Web3 world. As a DAO, we start from Tsinghua University and welcome all enthusiastic students across the world.

Our Mission is to Bring Blockchain to Everyone. Bridge the gap between our Students and the Blockchain World. Help more students to Learn about Blockchain, help talented students to get connected and build their networks, help students to explore blockchain and try their ideas and do cool stuff!

Additional links: