Euler DAO Delegate Application

ETH Address: 0xBeB45fed41fd1A1d687420f6b992b8054c431954

ENS name: JohnWinstonL.eth | john.floatprotocol.eth

Discord username: JohnWinstonL#0675

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

The values and motives Euler has shown thus far, since their inception from the Encode Club Spark hackathon in 2020, are values and motives which I truly align with. I believe these values are needed now more than ever in DeFi. Recent events across CeFi-crypto provide even more supporting evidence of this. Genuine support of transparency, decentralisation and long-tail assets while also managing risk appropriately is paramount to take DeFi to the next level. Euler embodies these values, evident from their beta-testing launch and token distribution to the features they display in their UI such as Oracle Rating, and Time to Liquidation. Having witnessed first-hand the manipulation of UniswapV3 TWAP oracles (Float Protocol featured in one of @euler_mab’s famous tweet threads), I understand the risks and really do not want to see this happen to other protocols. I understand and want to support Euler in their systematic approach in rating assets across different tiers and oracle support. It would be a privilege to be a delegate at Euler DAO, an opportunity to amplify the voices of other DAO members as well as support a fantastic project and an excellent team.

My Web3 interests:

DAOs, Data and analytics, DeFi, Governance, Writing

I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree

• I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: Agree

• I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Agree

My Web3 qualifications:

A continual core team member of Float Protocol [1], a floating (non-pegged stable)coin, from day 1 of our Democratic Launch [2], past $1 Billion TVL [3], raising $1.2M [4], all the way to today. Main roles: operations, community, strategic partner relations [5], governance [6], research [7], content and front-end development. Activated one of the earliest markets (FLOAT) on Euler [8].

1. Float Protocol - DeFi Money

2. Announcing Float Protocol and its Democratic Launch

3. The Defiant: Float Protocol attracts $1.3B

4. Float Protocol Raises $1.2M from DeFi Leaders…

5. Float Protocol Forum - FIP 006 Treasury Diversification

6. Float Protocol Forum - FIP 009 Rewards for Phase 4 (III)

7. Float Protocol Interactive Litepaper: Toy Model

8. Tx Hash: 0x948f…3df9 - activateMarket

Additional links:

• Twitter: @dgnJohn

• Discord: JohnWinstonL#0675

0x31f45f2278a23Ef31A5485d3Aa98178e7F39710d

nikitamashkov.eth

Discord username:
Nikita#1262

To be on the edge of DeFi evolution.
When Euler protocol launched in December 2021 I was confused by steps which the team took (in short, EUL launch). I stopped following for a while, but in recent months I am passioned what the team are building (hope to buy airdroopers bags). I am sure I can contribute in non-code Euler development.

My Web3 interests:
DAOs, Data and analytics, DeFi, Economics, Governance, Social impact
I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree
  • I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: Agree

My Web3 qualifications:
I have been participating in DeFi ecosystem since the end of 2018. Passion in DeFI is lending, especially fix-yield markets (Yield, Sense) and on-chain strategies.

Combine long-term investing + degen strategies. I am also the indexer in TheGraph since the mainnet launching.

I collaborate and participate in different communities/DAOs:
ChaDao: collaboration of web3 enthusiasts
BlackUnicorn: russian-speaking degen community
DegenScore Citadel
LobsterDAO.

Additional links:

ETH Address: 0x537Df729085D26Ec89d0F503fDb52650eCEC0BB4

Discord username: GuantanamoBoy#6142

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Euler team is great! I want to take a part in this project. Being an active member of DAO is good start point. I will use my knowledge in DeFi and Web3 to improve and provide value to community.

My Web3 interests: DeFi, DAOs, Governance, Wallets, NFTs, Social impact

I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My Web3 qualifications:
Member of Gearbox dao, contributed to Golden and Goldfinch from the start. Genesis member of Mina.

Additional links:

• Discord GuantanamoBoy#6142

ETH Address:0xf997558AE6aB4e5b7DF35B6686becf512A50202c

ENS name: jackydai.eth

Discord username:jackydai#3669

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Im really crazy about crytpo, i have more than 5 years experiace of crypto, get full knodege of blockchain and trading crypto. Im full time in crypto market, put nearly all time to crypto everyday, one is to make big money from crypto, secondly is to make some of my contribution for blockchain/crypto/web3 development.

My Web3 interests: DAOs, DeFi,NFTs,Writing,Social impact

I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  • I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

My Web3 qualifications: I made deep interation in rabbithole,ens,people,rss3,layer3,lens,etc. Learn the project , getinto community, and introduce to people by articles/twitter.

GitHub (optional): jackydai-bc
Twitter (optional): https://twitter.com/cryptogems_meme
Discord (optional): jackydai#3669

ETH Address: 0xf3FE8c6c75bE4afB2F8200Fc77339abE4D7CFF33

ENS name: kuiqian.eth

(Optional but strongly preferred)

**Discord username:duokongcrypto#8075

euler is a long-tail asset-based lending protocol and I am very bullish on this direction. I am a defi practitioner myself and have invested in euler as an early adopter (not at the above address), I have seen euler develop and we have set up the euler dune board and we have tweeted about and mentioned and explained euler many times, recommending many of the defi users interacting with the protocol. I can speak for many defi fans

My Web3 interests:
Choose ≤ five from the following set. List them as comma-separated values as your answer, like:A, B, C.

Accessibility, Bridges, Cryptography, DAOs, Data and analytics, DeFi, Developer tools, Economics, Events, Environment, Gaming, Governance, Identity, Infrastructure, Legal, Messaging, Music, NFTs, Oracles, Privacy, Security, Social impact, Visual art, Wallets, Writing, Zero knowledge

I confirm that:B,D,E,F

I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree/DAO needs people to be actively engaged,without people, DAO is null)
I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: (Disagree/incentives is very important to encourage delegate be dedicated to project)
I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: (Agree/being a delegate requires responsibility)

My Web3 qualifications:

(Notion3 passnft,guru,op,uni,aave,crv,I have participated in DAOs like snapshot, web3 like debank, zerion, and also an acitive delegator in cosmos, juno, osmos ecosystem)

Additional links:

**ETH Address:**0xc91ee77433bA3a69a8c009893A82D8548899C9a8

**Discord username:**JopkaOgurchika#9430

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I followed Euler for a long time, in my opinion, there is a very cool team of people who created this project. I myself have a lot of experience in testnets, I am an early tester in some projects, there is not much experience in ambassador projects. There is not much experience in installing nodes.

**My Web3 interests:**Bridges, Gaming, Music, NFTs, Events.

I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree)
  • I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: (Disagree, because I think that there should be motivation to perform work and duties)
  • I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: (Agree)

My Web3 qualifications:

I’m not a developer, but I’ve participated in many testnets such as umee, evmos, espresso, axelar, woodex, ironfish. I’m also an early tester stepn.

ETH Address: 0x334DDF44B3D2E3059088D2e460d99C4f9b643340
ENS name: Maxim
Discord username: Maxim Balakirev#9470
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I have been following projects for a long time, participated in many testnet (HOPR, Umee, Aurigami, KYVE, WOO DEX, Exotic DevNet, FireFly); participated in the ambassador program (GOLDFINCH), also installed nodes such as: MASA, Archway, Ironfish, etc.
Now, having seen a vacancy in the form of a delegate, I would like to help your project and become part of your team, for improvement and promotion. I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment
My Web3 interests:

1. DAOs
  2. Data and analytics
  3. DeFi
  4. Gaming
  5. NFTs
    I confirm that:
  • I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree)
  • I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: (Disagree/incentives is very important to encourage delegate be dedicated to project)
    **My Web3 qualifications:**I am not a developer, but I am a tester in many projects. Became an early tester at STEPN. He has contributed to such projects as: Umee, KYVE, Axelar, Leap, GOLDFINCH, Ironfish.
    Additional links:
    GitHub: Mukumays · GitHub
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Maxim75203290?s=09

ETH Address: 0x9E460cc883715d58Cc47D49DA7307B88Dd12c3e4
Discord username: alexxxsa#9905
Undoubtedly an experience. I strive to develop personally, as well as develop along with the project that interests me :smirk:.

My Web3 interests:

1. DeFi
  2. NFTs
  3. Security
  4. Economics
  5. Wallets

I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree
I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: I think that the delegate should be paid based on the work done.
I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Agree

My Web3 qualifications: I am a moderator in small telegram channels related to cryptocurrency. I am also a member of the dao project Genopets, supervised the Hotcross project, was a raider and moderator in other projects, both on solana, near, and eth. I hope I will get a mountain of experience in your project :sunglasses:.
Additional links:
twitter : @Chgrhhh
discord : alexxxsa#9905

ETH Address: 0x22B60248c77Fb0CDf3f442b328dd5dedf3cbC70c

Discord username: dcnlk#6279

It seems to me that Euler is one of the most promising solutions on the market. In all my time on web3, I’ve come across a bunch of projects that do some useless work, so I was pleasantly surprised when I met Euler. I want to be at the forefront of technology and part of a quality DAO

My Web3 interests: DAOs, DeFi, NFT, Gaming, Writing

I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree / Dao always needs active people nothing will work without people :frowning:
I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: Agree
I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Agree / Ready to approach with all responsibility this is really important

My Web3 qualifications:

Unfortunately I’m not a developer but I have worked with mint NFTs tools automation in the past. But more than that, I am an early tester for many projects such as Genopets and Stepn. For a long time he worked as a moderator and advertising manager in various NFT projects, namely SAC, Matrixword, Hypebears, Dahlys.
Now I try to contribute to the development of many projects such as genopets, aptos, subspace, quai, dogami
I’m in such DAO SAC Dao, CETS ON CRECK dao
Formerly in Blocksmith Labs dao, DeGods, OG Atadians dao

Additional links:

GitHub : Sorry I’m not a developer
Twitter :@dcnls_
Discord :dcnlk#6279
Additional URL or blog : I plan to create my own blog about cryptocurrency and web3, but it is not there yet

Thanks for your time guys!

ETH Address: 0x4911cA03b6CD8fC96b46808D7d970Cc61D519ca1

ENS name: nicehand.eth

Discord username: prankstersean#2955

I’m a strong supporter of Euler’s vision to democratize digital asset borrowing and lending. The space has yet to seen how revolutionary Euler’s proprietary protocol designs are and what they mean to the crypto space in general. To onboard and facilitate the growth of next iteration of defi, we need unique base layer protocols like Euler. I’m a true believer and work in web3 full time. I want to contribute to the governance of one of the most influential protocols in the space.

My Web3 interests:
Choose ≤ five from the following set. List them as comma-separated values as your answer, like: “A, B, C”.

Bridges, Data and analytics, Gaming, NFTs, knowledge

I confirm that:

• I am willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Agree

• I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agree

• I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agree

My Web3 qualifications:

I have participated in Treasure DAO, JonesDAO, The Idols NFT, CitadelDAO, Bibliotheca DAO. General interests towards onchain games, NFTs

Additional links:

ETH address: 0x1eBef03483030dd746c0BBa924E828Ce2C0534ea

ENS Name: martstores.evns

Discord Username: mike8848#8848

I am an active participant in cryptocurrency and DeFi, and I am deeply inspired by decentralization. Also I am one of the founders of the 8848 community in China, we have worked with multiple projects and helped them grow, I really like Euler and joined Euler first thing in December 2021, my rep is willing and able to participate in the governance of the upcoming DAO.

My Web3 interests:

DeFi, developer tools, economics, governance.

I confirm that:

I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree
I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: Agree
I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Agree

My Web3 qualifications:

I am the co-founder of 8848 Community (Twitter @8848Community) and I personally tweet (Twitter @Mikemoo75197959)

8848 Community is the base camp of DeFi degens, NFT collectors, Game Alchemists, Gem Magicians and Shitcoin Masters in China. We are good at exploring, incubating and supporting new projects, sharing cutting-edge blockchain trends, and utilizing the power of community to help projects grow.

Partner with multiple KOLs and medias, we are running the most emerging crypto community, the largest crypto Telegram Channel and most influential crypto Discord community in China.

Projects we have worked with:
Arbitrum, Pods, Pontem, Manta Network, dydx, Connext, Forta, Moonbeam Network, etc.

Additional links:
Twitter:: https://twitter.com/Mikemoo75197959
Twitter: https://twitter.com/8848Community (30k followers)
Telegram channel: Telegram: Contact @community8848 (11k subsribers)
Telegram group: Telegram: Contact @TG8848Community (17k group members)
Discord: 8848 Wonderland (20k members)

TH Address: 0x410a0887cC91cCf1e8Db56422b9a5D8B078c2200

ENS name:bitcoinorange.eth

Discord username: 马蹄橘子#5195

I’ve been the early supporter and farmer of Euler. Lending and borrowing are at the center of the crypto financial infrastructure.I’m a crypto believer and work in web3 full-time. I want to contribute to the governance of one of the most influential protocols in the space.

My Web3 interests:
DAO,DeFi,NFT,Governance

I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications:
Early user of many DEFI protocols, like the early protocols on Ethereum, Optimism, Arbitrum and Starknet.

1.Etherscan Euler,Element, Opyn, Aztec, olynomial, primitive, voltz, Optyfi, Brahmafi etc user
2.Layer2 optimistic, arbitrum, zksync, Starknet early user,and are being made to promote layer2 on twitter

I’m also versatile and active in reputable web3&Defi&bridges on various networks(and L2 included) like Zerion,Zapper,Opyn,Slingshot,Across ,Bungee,Lifi,Connext,Orbiter,Chainflip etc.

Also,I’m a very active tester for testnet feedbacks.

Additional links:

Ethereum address:

0xadEa8f6843a25e92122F19B42f1c1e5CeD551A17

ENS name:

tankard.eth

Discord Username:

ammdex.com#9909

Reasons I want to be a representative:

Build and improve permissionless systems

Advantages: Improved DAO efficiency, peer-to-peer system, open source protocol, good design.

Against: Opportunistic DAO funding applications, “token economics”, recent and reactionary decisions.

My Web3 Interests:

Oracles, DeFi, Bridges, Art, Music

I’m sure:

I am willing and able to participate in the governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: agree
I understand that representatives are unpaid volunteers. I am not eligible for immediate token payment as a representative: Agreed
I understand that being a representative is a big commitment: agree
My Web3 Eligibility:
I’m the OG of Tally Ho, Across, zkLend, pulsr, etc. I’m Nym
Node operator of , Aptos, Archway, etc., contributor to the Uniswap protocol, one of the first users of Naos Galaxy, a real-world asset DeFi platform, and an active content creator for various events in DeFi.

Additional Links:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ammdex

ETH Address: 0x3Bf86d166cb46BBf145E94B124dc686493a265aF

Discord username: Deaus13#9851

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I find Euler very interesting, being here since 7/12/21 on the 1st days and contributed to the Testnet. Lending and borrowing are at the center of the new financial infrastructure and I can provide due diligence for the best positive outcome in Defi. I’m definitely ready to take an active part in DAO and governance process to succeed.

My Web3 interests: Data and analytics, DeFi, Governance, Bridges and most importantly: Oracles.

I confirm that:

• I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: (Agree)

My Web3 qualifications:

Invested in many projects early: Bnb, Celo, One, Fantom
Participated in many test networks: Ribbon, Element, Mina, Biconomy, evmos, polynomial, lemma, fluidity
Node runner for Nym and Archway

Additional links:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeausAsber

ETH Address: 0x0767a6789E5ce28D7a006c012D57b10537c772eA

ENS name:MemaS

Discord username:Сэрж#0362

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate

I firmly believe that Euler will be a promising solution on the market. Among all the Web 3.0 projects I have met, I saw a huge potential in Euler and decided to support this project. I wish to become a part of the project and promote it.

My Web 3.0 qualification

I am not a game developer, but I take part in supporting early projects, testing and finding various bugs, such projects as Genopets, Stepn, Walken are in my portfolio. Participated in Aura, Kyve, Aptos testnet. Exposed IronFish, Aptos nodes. I worked with the automation of Mint NFTs tools, and also tried to promote my NFT collection.

Crypto Interests:

DeFi, NFTs, M2E, Gaming, Economics.

I confirm that:

Language:

English

Additional links:
Discord: Сэрж#0362
Twitter: https://twitter.com/playandrule

ETH Address: 0x365a9a61191f249ba4f0d21263852da78d6fad7c
ENS name: gm365.eth
Discord username: gm365#5505

I have been involved in DeFi, DAO and Web3 for a long time. I learned a lot and contributed a lot, too. Now I’d like to be a delegate for Euler and be active and responsive, to help Euler DAO to be a more fair and effective DAO organization.

My Web3 interests:
DAOs, Data and analytics, DeFi, Governance, Writing.

I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications:

I used to translate articles for Charm Finance (links here, here and here ), translated for Zapper website (crowdin activity here ) , made Dune Dashboards for DeFi protocols (link here ), wrote Web3 skills tutorials on Twitter( my twitter ) and Mirror ( my mirror)

I’d like to contribute to DeFi and Web3 continuously.

Additional links:

ETH Address: 0x56679F8669f6CDFf2B341F9aaA4055356DaDC8e7

ENS name: N/A

Discord username: seidon#3952

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Strong believe in Euler and how is building oracles in difficult times of Defi to become a leading protocol. Would like to be part of the vision of the team and support the best way.

My Web3 interests:
DAOs, DeFi, Economics, Governance and oracles.

I confirm that:

• I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: (Agree)

My Web3 qualifications:

Contributed to Gitcoin, Aave, solana, Uniswap Protocol
Ambassador: Moonbeam, solana, Timeswap

Additional links:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BTseidon
Discord: seidon#3952

ETH Address: 0x54eeD8CDBD1670357B1c4e30B52a6c65AA14D07D

ENS name: Nope

Discord username: Krendelyok#8265

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am inspired by the unique features of Euler, in addition, I am an active member of the community in Discord, I translate articles and support the project in every possible way. So I would like to take part in the governance of EulerDAO to develop Euler further.

My Web3 interests: DAOs, DeFi, Governance, Privacy, ZK

I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications:

Element.Fi delegate, Optimism delegate, Hashflow’s token holder (will take part in governance once launched) Euler’s token holder (want to take part in governance once launched), Shell Protocol DAO voter.

Contributor:

• Euler
  • Pony Finance
  • zkPunks
  • Mynft
  • Connext Network

QA / Testnets:

• Drift Protocol
  • FireFly Exchange
  • Polymesh
  • ZKSwap

Investor:

• Flow
  • Acala
  • Mina Protocol
  • The Graph
  • NEAR Protocol
  • NYM

Additional links:

ETH Address: 0x3f60008Dfd0EfC03F476D9B489D6C5B13B3eBF2C
ENS name: traversa.eth

As the founder at Swivel, I am ensuring that we are Euler’s first integration into the wider DeFi ecosystem through yield tokenization as well as some additional novel projects that we currently have in stealth.

I’m personally a big fan of Euler, as well as the current team, and have over the past month become a fairly large user, and been very outspoken about the strategies that Euler has recently uniquely enabled.

I’ll also be writing a good bit about some of the more interesting strategies folks can deploy with Swivel <-> Euler over the coming week or two so keep an eye out!

My Web3 interests:
Fixed-Rate lending, Risk Management, Contract Auditing, Standard Development

I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications:
I’ve contributed significantly to a ton of various efforts across the space!

Of course I’m the founder & solidity developer @ Swivel, and have worked on side projects such as Bondable and Nescience in the past…

But moreover I’m currently a delegate and steward for Gitcoin, run Gitcoin Kernel’s DeFi track, and have contributed to numerous EIPs (721a, 4626, 5095).

I’d love to contribute what I can to the Euler DAO

Additional links:
GitHub: JTraversa · GitHub
Twitter: https://twitter.com/traversajulian

ETH Address: 0x88Bd639d6B029596B029c61490F29f57b0bF4a3f

ENS name: lovefuture.eth

Discord username: Bruce1ZY#4706

• I have stepped into Web3/Blockchain world over 5 years, and familiar with all sorts of DiFis and Daos. I am deeply moved by the unique features of Euler: permissionless listing, multi-collateral stability pools, protected collateral, reactive interest rates, etc. It is crystal that Euler will be a shinny star in “Borrow and Lend” market. I want to be a part of Euler and grow with it together. BTW: Leonhard Euler is one of my idols.

• In addition, based on my previous working experience, I can shoulder the responsibility to coordinate the user and the core team and navigate the user within community and my medium channel. I would solemnly represent the community’s voice by voting and participating in governance. So I want to be one of the delegates as EulerDAO launches.

• Spare no effort to democratize liquidity on Ethereum!

My Web3 interests:

DAOs, DeFi, Governance, Cross-chain, Layer2,

I confirm that:

My Web3 qualifications:

• Good at exquisite tutorial of projects/activities: Odyssey of Arbitrum;

• Do well in whitepapers: The Blockproducer scheme of TNB (An og project) ;

• Granted with crucial roles in several communities: Socket and Bungee Navigator, Alienswap Influencer, Ink protocol Envoy, Zigzag member, etc;

• Also an ardent and rigorous tester for all kinds of test net: almost all Dapps in Layer2 including Optimism, Arbitrum, Zksync and Starknet’s.

Additional links: