Raslambek Delegate Thread

Name: @Raslambek

Delegate Address: 0xa6C177dcBD481a3138d858022B3F2Fe184793778

Discord: Raslambek#1302

Who Am I

Crypto enthusiast since 2017. I joined Euler as a Discord Community-Mod in February 2022. After the Euler protocol chose the path towards true decentralization and handed over the decision-making power in hands of the DAO I continued performing moderation duties on a voluntary basis.

Active Delegate - since December 2022.

Public delegate - since June 2022.

Euler Community member - since November 2021.

My Approach

1. Adherence to the founding principles: Euler was designed as a permissionless and decentralized protocol with high risk standards. These shall remain intact.
  2. Impartiality: Before making the final decisionI I take into account all opinions of the DAO members.
  3. Transparency: My rationale behind any decision is public.
  4. Scrutiny: Any proposal should be properly discussed and examined.

Why EULER

So far Euler is the most advanced lending protocol in terms of functionality and risk. The strategic aim is to build a comprehensive ecosystem with its own DEX and oracles. Thus Euler should become the first self-sufficient and independent Defi protocol.

Conflict of Interest

I testify that I have no formal relations with or receive payments from any of the Euler’s competitors. If any conflict of interest occurs in the future I will immediately notify the DAO.

Votings

YES

Motivation: Diversification of the treasury and expanding of the FX market.

YES

Motivation: Increased resistance of the gauges system against gamification and manipulation.

YES

Motivation: This should increase attractiveness of several markets thus raising competitiveness of Euler protocol in comparison to other lending protocols.

YES

Motivation: Support to build risk management tools for Euler. Possible higher compensation rate is reasonable as it is the first ever grant proposal that should pave attract more contributors.

YES

Motivation: Upgrade should raise efficiency and convenience of the protocol.

YES

Motivation: Chainlink is proved to be a more secure oracle. Amendments to the interest rate model should increase the attractiveness of the stETH market.

3 Likes

Hay quá AD ơi - Nội dung rất chất lượng, tính ứng dụng cao