RFC: Selection Process for Domain Allocators

Thank you @ruchil initiating this process. On behalf of DAOStewards, I would like to express my interest in being a domain allocator.

1. Preferred Domain

Content Marketing and New User Acquisition

1. Relevant Experience

I have been leading a multi-lingual content production and marketing project in BanklessDAO for 1+year. We produce 60+ content pieces each month including videos, newsletters and podcasts with an average of 16,000 views each month in a total of 15 languages. This as resulted in the DAO receiving contributors from around the world and recently choose to adopt UTC as it’s official time. Additionally, I have also been part of the Grants Committiee where I have evaluated various content production and marketing subprojects within the DAO which combine produce over 200K views each month. Finally, as a core contributor to BanklessDAO I have the ability to tap into a talented network of marketeers and content producers for any assistance that maybe required

1. Proposal Evaluation

Content marketing:

There are two ways of looking at this and an optimal strategy involves balancing both

a. Number of content pieces per [native token]: This is the cost of production and it will vary depending on contributor background and quality of content.

b. Views per [native token]: This is an absolute measure of return on investment. If a number of projects are being funded, this metric helps us identify the optimal ones

New User Acquisition:

Today it is difficult to set up analytics from content to deposit, however we can infer this based on time+cost of a campaign and the corresponding onchain activity. Number of new deposits over campaign duration is a good way to measure this performance.

Token incentives is another way to possibly acquire new users, however if structured incorrectly the strategy risks attracting mercenary users. A possible metric to measure the success of this strategy can be: [TVL after incentives - TVL before incentives] / [USD value of Rewards]

1. Time commitment
  • How much time are you willing to commit to this role?

As much as needed but I do not work on weekends except in case of emergencies

• What is the expected Turn Around Time (TAT) that the builders can expect from you?

24 hours for initial comments/feedback, except for proposals posted on fridays
24 hours for final decision post feedback implementation, except for proposals posted on fridays

2 Likes